For Sale Weller FT Germany WFE P / WFE2P 120vac industrial tip fume extraction unit - 4 stage filtration

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Nepenthes, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Nepenthes

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Made in Germany, brand new in box Weller FT Zero Smog WFE2P 2-operator smog/vapor/smoke fume extractor. I purchased four of them and am keeping one so three units are available. This industrial grade tip extraction unit includes: (1) main unit (2) F7 class fine particulate air filter (3) main filter consisting of class III particulate filter & gas filter (50% activated carbon, 50% Purafil) (4) mains cable (5) operating instructions booklet (6) safety information booklet (7) registration card (8) final inspection statement (9) poly bag with three additional F7 pre-filters (10) poly bag with lock bolt extension.

$600 face-to-face in Northern California or $615 shipped.

Description:

This Weller WFE2P (120VAC) is a fume extraction device for one or two soldering irons. The unit is best suited to continuous industrial operation in the workplace due to its maintenance-free pump drive and low noise generation. A built-in thermal cut-out protects the unit against overload. A built-in lifting device for changing the filters allows trouble-free replacement of the filter cartridge and preliminary filters without the aid of tools.

~Self-contained bench-top fume extraction unit
    ~No external air source required
    ~Capacity for up to two fume extraction irons / stations
    ~Reduces harmful soldering emissions from the source
    ~Extracts 99.99% of fumes before they can be released into environment
    ~Efficient four-stage replaceable filter system
    ~F7 grade fine dust pre-filter
    ~Main filter consisting of a wide band gas filter (50% active carbon and 50% puratex) and a HEPA class 13 fine particle filter
    ~Silent running, maintenance-free pump for extended continuous service
    ~Compact size uses minimal bench space and allows portability
    ~For use with Weller FE series fume extraction soldering irons (can work with other tip extraction units from Hakko, JBC, and others)
    ~UL and cUL listed, OSHA compliant
    ~For fume extraction at the tip of the soldering iron
    ~Operates with 120VAC

Weight: 4 kg / 8.82 lb
    Height: 295 mm / 11.6 in
    Diameter: 140 mm / 5.5 in
    Sound level: <45 db @ 1 m distance
    temp1.png temp2.png temp3.png temp4.png temp5.png

Moderator Note: I have reduced the image width to 800 pixels to speed loading. Your original images are still attache to this thread if you want to put it back.

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  2. Nepenthes

Dec 18, 2015
    will consider all reasonable offers!

3. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    I'll take two for $50 ($25 each).

4. Nepenthes

Dec 18, 2015

You might have a purdy mouth, send me some pics and we can work out the difference.

5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    image.jpg

6. Nepenthes

Dec 18, 2015
    Now those are what I call DSLs baby!