Want to make a temp/throttle position sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperwolf

Joined May 19, 2014
Hello everyone
I enjoy doing my own projects for fun. I want to build a small board for a motorcycle(Kawasaki Ninja) that will read the temperature of the motor and read throttle position. for the temp i would like to use a simple display and for the throttle position i would like a series of leds.

where do i start? Im sure this has been done on the forum, but im unable to locate it here.

A little info, im a jack of all trades, built a few race cars,sport bikes,electrician(both AC/DC),plumber,computers, carpentry,and then the military part of everything. and so on

however electronics is a different ball game compared to the other stuff. Anyone can build a computer from the ground up. but building the board to go into the computer is alot different. But i wont to learn, thank you for taking the time to read this.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Not likely to be done on any AAC forum.

Discussion of automotive modifications (and that includes motor cycles) is strictly prohibited on AAC. Please read the Terms of Service found on the bottom of each page.

In particular:

6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered "off-topic" at all times and will result in your thread being closed without question:
  • Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies

For this reason, your thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.