Want to make a temp/led position board

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by viperwolf, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viperwolf

Thread Starter New Member

May 19, 2014
    Hello everyone
    I enjoy doing my own projects for fun. I want to build a small board that will read the temperature and read a dial position.Basically, the more a dial is turned the more leds will light up. for the temp i would like to use a simple display and for the led position i would like a series of leds.

where do i start? Im sure this has been done on the forum, but im unable to locate it here.

A little info, im a jack of all trades, built a few race cars,sport bikes,electrician(both AC/DC),plumber,computers, carpentry,and then the military part of everything. and so on

however electronics is a different ball game compared to the other stuff. Anyone can build a computer from the ground up. but building the board to go into the computer is alot different. But i wont to learn, thank you for taking the time to read this.

To the mods: This device can be used for anything, so feel free to lock this thread also eventhough it pertains to building electronic unit and not a mechanical one. Locking my earlier thread was ridicules.
  2. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    You might find us closing your threads ridiculous, but it is clearly established that no automotive modification discussions are allowed in AAC, not even disguised ones.
    This is a matter of both safety and principles.

You may find answers in one of the links posted here: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=54400
    Other than that, such discussions are not welcome here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.