Want Some Old Magazines?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have boxes of old electronics magazines (mostly Radio Electronics and Popular Electronics) I need to get rid of, but am loath to throw away.

If you pay shipping they are yours, if you can drive over you can take them all.

Shipping is expensive though, post office has been jacking rates up for magazines quite a bit. I am not charging for handling, only the actual postal costs.

I asked Dave about this well over a year ago and he cleared it, since this is not selling of a product. You will also find another thread almost two years ago making a similar offer.

I will ship small loads, if you just want to see what these mags looked like back in the day. The internet has basically killed them, I doubt they will ever return. I will not pick through them for specific issues, I'll be grabbing however many you want off the top. Only thing I will promise is no duplicates.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
This could be a treasure chest for those who are interested in such old magizines. I dumped a load a few years ago. Strange but true some men's magazines also surfaced while I went through the pile. How could that happened:confused:

massive

Joined May 7, 2010
"some" mens magazines , mustve been some pile.

Bill is there any thing like a place that collects old mags like google books?
Hathi trust has volumes from mid 1800s Century magazine ,telegragh ,early electrics etc
There was a post about old books here not too long ago