Waiting to be registered..... :(

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Hi there,

About a week ago I clicked on the link to confirm my email address.

How long does it usually take to go through and then officially register me onto the Forum ?

I understand that there is probably 100+ a day to go through but I hope they haven't missed or canceled mine ?

My user name is abently

Can one of the moderators confirm that I'm still in the waiting line ?

Thanks in advance for your time, much appreciated !

:)

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Thanks, that makes me feel even more special.... :(

lol

Well to be honest, it did say, I have to wait to receive "approval" by the moderators before I could begin to post etc, so I assume I'm in a que of some sort ?

I have the odd feeling I didn't fill in the form correctly, ie the spam bot prevention question about the first letter.... and that I've possibly been put into a spam bot user basket...

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Try it again with another user name?

This forum is very unrestricted, but we do get hit with spammers (may their souls...).

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi there,

About a week ago I clicked on the link to confirm my email address.

How long does it usually take to go through and then officially register me onto the Forum ?

I understand that there is probably 100+ a day to go through but I hope they haven't missed or canceled mine ?

My user name is abently

Can one of the moderators confirm that I'm still in the waiting line ?

Thanks in advance for your time, much appreciated !

:)
Hi,

Apologise for the problems you appear to be having. As has been said, registration is (effectively) instant so if you haven't received confirmation within a few minutes there is typically something wrong. I have just checked and the username abently and it is not on the system - not even in the users awaiting confirmation queue; therefore I can only assume something went awry during the sign-up process and your application for registration never reached us.

Can I suggest you go through the sign-up process again with the same username - you should be able to register normally.

Thanks.

Dave

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Thanks, yesterday and today I have been getting this error message >

"Maximum daily usage limit reached. If you need a higher usage limit, please contact us."

Does that just mean I need to retry at a different time or is something else playing up ?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Just a suggestion, leave the user name you want to use here, and what time (GMT) you are trying to log in. Don't leave any personal information such as email addresses, because this site (as are all open sites) are hit hard by bots, which harvest email addresses for spammers.

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
hi im also getting that same message its not allowing me to registar saying "maximum daily allowance reached contact us"

help!

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Apologies for the delay. This issue is currently being investigated. I will post up further information in due course.

I would also be interested in hearing if others are receiving problems (I note that that new registrations are being taken all the time).

Dave