waiting for help

james_chan

Joined Oct 25, 2008
Hi,everyone,recently ,I have founded an good thesis ,and it's name is <A study of IEEE 802.16a OFDM-PHY Baseband>,wrote by a student of Linköping Institute of Technology. I think this paper is wonderful for new OFDM learners.
However,when i want to use MATLAB to simulate the matlabcode and simulink model,I find that there is no model sourse.
I have spended lots of time trying to find the model sourse ,but failed .so here i want to ask you for help ,dose any of you have any imformation about the simulink model of this paper? if so,please send email to James_chan@uestc.edu.cn.
think you !!!!

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
It's not clear what you are asking for, but I'll take my best guess at what you mean.

Usually thesis work requires original extensions to the existing knowledge base. So the student probably developed his own Matlab/Simulink models. My guess is you would have to get a copy of the models from him.

Also, a good thesis should provide all of the theory used to develop the models, so you could also make your own models with Matlab/Simulink, using his theoretical approach.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'm with Steve on this one, it is likely a bespoke source design. Can you tell us a little about the source and its function?

Dave

james_chan

Joined Oct 25, 2008
I just begin to study OFDM,and i have aready mastered the basic theory of OFDM.However ,i do really want to know the signals'change for every step(signal prosessing) through the help of MATLAB.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Without know the characteristics of the source we cannot recommend what is the best way of doing this. Can you tell us a little about the source and its function?

Dave