voltage regulator

bocvaroskiriste

Joined Oct 31, 2009
Hi
Please write me voltage regulator which characteristcs are 10 Amp load current and voltage of 24-30 Volts
I can not find on the internet
Riste

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
what have you tried so far?

Did you google "high current voltage regulator circuit"?

I did and got a few possible solutions. If that is difficult for you, I could arrange to spend my time to do all the work for you.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Most of us can do that in an hour or two, including looking up the parts to buy, but we seem to have no desire to spend an hour or two out of our own lives designing a finished product for a person that shows no sign of making any effort for themselves.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Not fair! I assembled several Heathkit 'scopes (for a BSEE) when I was 15 and barely had a clue what I was doing. Certainly didn't know how to design a 'scope!

PS, I only had 3 mistakes in the first one:cool:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I made a Heathkit amplifier when I was a stupid young kid. I also made an Eico kit FM tuner and stereo multiplex adapter. They had Vacuum TOOBS and they worked perfectly!
I made a pair of huge speakers.
I sold them to an old geezer who also loved them.

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Ditto me with the Heath kit stuff. I built lot's of it in my life. Especially when I was a stupid kid. They managed to design and document so well that people with minimal skills could get great results. I still have an awful lot of them still around. Still use them too.