voltage divider bias

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
Hello,
am confused about voltage divider Bias (figure is uploaded) that if i removed R2 resistance then transistor goes in saturation or cut off.

same with the R1, if i removed R1 resistance then transistor goes in saturation or cut off.???

while i remove both the resistor then what is the impact on the circuit.

Secondly, in some circuit i seen that most of the grounds are connected with resistor , i mean they are not grounded directly. they placed the resistor before ground..

kindly help me in this way..

Thank you....

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hello,
am confused about voltage divider Bias (figure is uploaded) that if i removed R2 resistance then transistor goes in saturation or cut off.
R1 and R2 no longer act as current/voltage divider, so all the current flowing in R1 will enter the Base and the transistor will conduct heavily.

same with the R1, if i removed R1 resistance then transistor goes in saturation or cut off.???
Without R1 there is in NO Base current so the transistor will not be conducting

while i remove both the resistor then what is the impact on the circuit.

Same as the last state, no conduction

Secondly, in some circuit i seen that most of the grounds are connected with resistor , i mean they are not grounded directly. they placed the resistor before ground..

The question is to vague to enable a meaningful answer.
:confused:

kindly help me in this way..

Thank you....
hi,
Could you explain why you are asking questions on how the transistor will be affected by removing components rather than asking their purpose.?:)

E

Last edited: