video download

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
To quote the creator of the videos:

The videos contain a number of copyrighted images and were posted only through permissions from the publisher. For that reason they are available for viewing but not for download.
Dave

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
How do you determine copy righted photo,s,does it have to be stated copyright
by printed statement or can a photo be copyrighted just by being visable on
site. Do you worry of infringement on the site or poster's rights.In other words
when you see a photo what Is your process,or do you deny all to protect yourself.
If I would post a photo on u-tube who owned It .u-tube or me.I know you can
sort thru this and give a good answer. The guy's may be helped by this also,there
a lot of Image's posted who owned them.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
How do you determine copy righted photo,s,does it have to be stated copyright
by printed statement or can a photo be copyrighted just by being visable on
site. Do you worry of infringement on the site or poster's rights.In other words
when you see a photo what Is your process,or do you deny all to protect yourself.
If I would post a photo on u-tube who owned It .u-tube or me.I know you can
sort thru this and give a good answer. The guy's may be helped by this also,there
a lot of Image's posted who owned them.
The videos contain pictures whose copyright is not owned by AAC or the video author. The owners of the pictures have permitted the use of the pictures in the videos hosted here at AAC, however this permission does not extend to downloading the videos. The structures for copyright are as defined in law and we respect the copyright owners desires for use of their work.

I couldn't comment on youtube, they have their own policies which work within relevant copyright laws.

Dave