VHDL - 7 segment switcher

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by TylerDurden13, Dec 17, 2014.

1. TylerDurden13

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 15, 2014
    Hello,

In school , we got this homework. I was sick for 2weeks and i have no idea how to do this.I donť know how to start do this task :-/
    Thank you for any advice.. .-/

Solve a simulator of stopping chemical production lines with following fucntion.
    The operator has for control available 7switches and information about the line state(input "state" in the log level 1 in the crash, otherwise log 0).Green light when the line is running, red when the crash occurred. Feedback on the process gets off on the seven-segment display operator.
    The task of the operator is to change the switch position, whose position corresponds to the displayed number. The switches are in a row and are numbered 1 to 7 on the right side. At the beginning of the four switches in the right position is log. 0 , the remaining three switches are log. 1
    Off procedure is different if the line is in the "OK" or "accident".
    If the status is "OK" the display shows the number 3 and the task of the operator is to switch the corresponding switch (third from right). After switching the switch appears correct digits 7. Other switches is respectively 7, 3, 1, 5, 7, 2, 6 and 4.
    If the status is "crash" the display shows the digit 5 and the task of the operator is to switch the corresponding switch (fifth from right). After switching the switch displays the correct figure 6. The next order of switches 6, 4, 1 second
    At each step, if the switch faulty switch, let the character is shown E (Error). With proper completion of all steps is displayed digit 0. For proper function can be switched at any one time only a single switch.

1. Use integrated circuits
    2. Using VHDL