UV Fluorescent circuit issues

Apelsinbacill

Joined Feb 14, 2016
Hello Guys

I have bought an UV fluorescent fixture which is to be used as a purifier in a sanitary system. What I did not know when i bought the system (used) was that 1 of the tube sockets contacts was totally corroded. I agreed with the seller that I will get back half of what I pay and I should try fix the issue myself (this equipment is kind of hard to find ... ).

I unmounted the socket and ordered some new from the internet. The delivery time was quite long for the socket but after a few weeks they arrived.
Here is where the issues start... I forgot to make a drawing how the old circuit was connected... I connected it as i belived it was "as built" and tested the unit, the lights are not working....

I have now made a sketch of the circuit (se below), my question to you are following:
Is this circuit theoretically correctly connected?
If yes, where do you suggest to start troubleshoot?

The tubes and starters are brand new.

Thanks in advance.circuit.jpg

thumb2

Joined Oct 4, 2015
I think the starters have to be connected in parallel.
If you post the reference maybe we could tell more about.

Cheers

Apelsinbacill

Joined Feb 14, 2016
I think the starters have to be connected in parallel.
If you post the reference maybe we could tell more about.

Cheers
Well I also notice this when I look on other fluorescent circuits. I just cant understand how I could possible connected it so wrong since I only have changed one socket (the one to the right on the sketch), how ever there is that possibility hehe.

Sorry what do you mean with the reference? Isn't it defined in the sketch.

I upload some pictures of the unit perhaps this will give more understanding for the circuit. circuitpic.jpg