Using materiel form

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by tj.petersen, Sep 9, 2005.

1. tj.petersen

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 9, 2005
    First of all, thank you, who ever is behind this website, for a great forum and an informative homepage.

My question is; is it ok to use segments from this homepage for industrial purposes? The company I work for wishes to use the chapter about 4-wire Kelvin contacts on our website and before we do, we would like permission from who ever is in charge of

As an alternative we would like to place a link to the chapter.

I hope you can “ok” my first wish.

Best regard

Thomas Petersen

Danbridge A/S

Hirsemarken 5
    3520 Farum

P: +45 4495 5522
    M: +45 2618 5488
  2. Dcrunkilton

E-book Co-ordinator

Jul 31, 2004
    Short answer excerpted from here
    Hope this helps

Lessons In Electric Circuits
    A free series of textbooks on the subjects of electricity and electronics
    Copyright © 2000-2005, Tony R. Kuphaldt

These books and all related files are published under the terms and conditions of the Design Science License. These terms and conditions allow for free copying, distribution, and/or modification of this document by the general public.

A copy of the Design Science License is included at the end of each book volume. For more information about the License, visit

As an open and collaboratively developed text, this book is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Design Science License for more details.