Urgent! Please Help Me! (Electronik Project)

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by shah88, Aug 15, 2009.

1. shah88

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2006/bcr6/final_report/index.html

-PLEASE CHECK THE PROJECT AT THE ADDRESS ABOVE CAN WORK OR NOT??!

COZ I'M WORKING ON THIS PROJECT RITE NOW (STUDENT OF A POLYTECHNIC)
    I'M LACK OF DIS KIND OF KNOWLEDGE,,,,,,,-CHECK THE SCHEMATIC CIRCUIT
    N -HOW TO GET THE COMPONENTS,,,,AND -MORE IMPORTANT WHO MUST I REFER TO, TO BUILD DIS.THE CODE,,THE ATMEL IC,,,I HAVE NO IDEAS!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    This seems to be an assignment, so I moved your post to a more suitable area.

The device seems well documented, right down to the code for the microcontroller.

Any electronics supplier will have most or all the parts available - Digi-Key Electronics and Mouser Electronics being examples.

You will need hand tools and the ability to make printed circuit boards in addition to a programmer for the microcontroller. How did you get so far in a course and not have any background to approach the problem?

3. steinar96

Apr 18, 2009
    Using caps-lock you are much less likely to get any response at all. But if you are asking where you can get the components then the local hardware store/radio shack should do it.

As to the code then you're gonna have to buy a programmer to program the microcontroller once you've assembled the circuit.

4. stanford007

Aug 14, 2009
    he he he !! :):) beenthere I guess he got this far by getting others to do assignments.

5. shah88

Aug 15, 2009

no my fwen,,,,this the first project that i have first this semester!
    i have no experience,,,, =)

6. shah88

Aug 15, 2009
    gee thanks my fwens,,,,, i 'm appreciate that! =)

7. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    What's a fwen?

8. Audioguru

Dec 20, 2007
    It is what little kids type when they don't know how to spell words correctly.

9. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    It would be interesting to see what the professor told the students to do for a project. I suspect the OP selected project is beyond the scope of the course at this stage of the game, especially if the OP hasn't met any prerequisites required for this type of project.

Time will tell.

10. steinar96

Apr 18, 2009
    I assume fwen = friend.

But yeah i suspect he's selected a project way beyond his scope at the moment :)

11. shah88

Aug 15, 2009
    thanks steinar96 :)