Urgent Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dare Diamond

Joined Jan 31, 2015
Exactly.
@DareDiamond:
I think ronv meant that the coffee would get 1/2 as hot in the same time as it would take when the full voltage is available. You can certainly have your full 100% hot coffee, except that it would take double the time!
Ramad you could bé rigth going by how TRIAC functions.
However, going by what I first saw 5 yers ago when I made my friend unscrew the device to see it internal compnents and the full Circuit diagram made availble by another buyer who was able to carefully crack the said 'Power House' of the device, I think the real Part of the device that supplies the excess Power is the High Voltage Rating CB61 Capacitor which is capcitance is 3.5uf.
So the twist to that is, the Higher the Capacitance of the Capacitor, the quicker your "cofee" gets hot because capacitor stores energy and it is the total available energy in the Capacitor that THE Triac will halve at any given time.
Do you understand?
::::::::::::
Can you assist me with the Primary problems I want to get solved concerning the AC to Pulsing DC alternate power booster (i.e how to convert Pulsing DC to full AC? How to successfully divide a voltate or reduce it withouth reducing at all. it accompany current with 1.Resistor? 2. Capacitors?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Power = Voltage x Current

The output power of a device cannot exceed its input power. This is a Law of Conservation of Energy.

If you increase the voltage the available current will decrease.
If you increase the current the voltage will decrease.

If you cannot accept this fact then this thread will be closed.

Last edited:

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
You are confusing RMS value with increased power.
240VAC*1.4=340VDC
You still have the same power output since your current is weak.You either trade current for voltage or voltage for current.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
You are confusing RMS value with increased power.
240VAC*1.4=340VDC
You still have the same power output since your current is weak.You either trade current for voltage or voltage for current.
That's what I tried to explain on my very first post on this thread... but your statement is shorter and simpler... and therefore, better. ;)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Over unity, getter more power out than you put in, will not work. This is not a man made law, but a fundamental law of the universe. Because so many scammers have tried to use this forum to push their wares, it is not open for discussion on AAC.

I am therefore closing this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.