Urgent Help needed for mobile charger circuit

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Aldibaran, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Aldibaran

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 30, 2009
    I am currently doing a project on mobile chargers. I have actually done this circuit based on the circuit of a chinese product available in the market. As a result, i was not able to get the design or working from anywhere. Please do help me bcos my exams are tomorrow. I specially need help about the IC BBv7B. I think it is a step up IC. Do help me. If possible, help me with some datasheets also. I have provided the circuit as a attachment

2. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Hey welcome.
    I don't see an attachment. Post your schematics and we will provide more feed back

Rifaa

3. Aldibaran

Jun 30, 2009
    sry... here it is

4. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Ok tell me first, is this a working one or a drawing that you layed out by looking at a phone charger. The thing is that, that IC does not make any sense to me?
    I need more input from you.

Rifaa

5. Aldibaran

Jun 30, 2009
    Ya this is actually working... I drew the circuit diagram looking at the original circuit and i got the required output.
    Actually this is a circuit based on a single 1.2 V battery. I think this IC converts this 1.2V into 5.7V, which is more than sufficient to charge the mobile phone.... Maybe this is the code name of some step up IC....

6. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Then it is a DC to DC converter. a step up one to be definite
    Chinese ones a customized and data sheets are hard to come by for those things.. sorry
    Rifaa