Urgent circuit help on A-tt201 and tripod turnstile

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
#1 . Stop using urgent. No one here is at your beckoned call. You will get help when you get help.

#2. Start learning about RFID. Forget about adding to the turnstile for now.

#3. No one is going to be able to help you with the few detialss that you have posted.

There now you are started,

Md Ismail

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Thank u so much for the reply .. I think you didn't get the thing . I already got this thing , i want to implement a RFID card checker inside it . the model no is A-tt201 tripod turnstile

download.jpg

John P

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Come on, now. Are you under the impression that we sit here making sure we're familiar with every manufactured product in the world, so that when someone arrives saying "Urgent" and asking for instructions on how to modify Item #696969 in the Veeblefetzer catalog, we'll be ready to leap into action? It is sad to tell an honest enquirer this, but it is not so.

Just to start off, what is this turnstile's source of electrical power, does it use low-voltage power at any level, how is the gate unlocked? Let's see a circuit diagram and some high-quality photographs of the interior, then maybe we can talk.

But thanks for showing us what a "tripod turnstile" actually is. That's a good beginning.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Thank u so much for the reply .. I think you didn't get the thing . I already got this thing , i want to implement a RFID card checker inside it . the model no is A-tt201 tripod turnstile

View attachment 79370
Where is your work other than to post a photo of the turnstile??? You are going to need to do MOST of the work. No one here is going to figure it out for you based on a photo and a model number.

Last edited: