UPS Socomec schematic problem

aenaos

Joined Nov 11, 2013
I have a problem with my UPS Socomec NETYS PR 1000 VA. It stopped charging the internal batteries. I have changed batteries with new, but with no result. I need a schematic diagram. I have send email to Socomec but no-one replied.
Please, can anyone help me to send the electronic diagram?
Thank you !

(I open this new topic if anyone noticing and help)

SOCOMEC

Joined Nov 18, 2013
Dear Aenos,
We are aware of your problem. In order to help you, could you please send us a PM (Private Message) with your contact details.
BR,
Socomec Team

Mantasel

Joined Jan 27, 2016
Dear Aenos,
We are aware of your problem. In order to help you, could you please send us a PM (Private Message) with your contact details.
BR,

Socomec Team
Hi, can You help me with exactly same fault: Socomec UPS NETSYS RT (everything works, but no charging!!!) , must have >72V, but always is <69V, on load -> 66V!

Mantasel

Joined Jan 27, 2016
I have a problem with my UPS Socomec NETYS PR 1000 VA. It stopped charging the internal batteries. I have changed batteries with new, but with no result. I need a schematic diagram. I have send email to Socomec but no-one replied.
Please, can anyone help me to send the electronic diagram?
Thank you !

(I open this new topic if anyone noticing and help)
Hi, can You help me with exactly same fault: Socomec UPS NETSYS RT (everything works, but no charging!!!) , must have >72V, but always is <69V, on load -> 66V ? Do You have schematics ?