Universal Groups within a Multiverse

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
How does particle-wave duality suggest over existential planes other that our own? The experiment showed that the photon will experience interference, much like waves do. The photons are not choosing their paths, they act like a wave, the same suggestion garnered from the single slit experiment...
Two things...the very fact such Quanta can act as both Particle and Wave as well as the fact we cannot explain or define this in a minimum 10 or 11 dimensional state Universe gives clues to it's behavior being governed by a Multiversal Syatem.

Secondly...reguardless of say an Electron acting as both Particle and Wave...this does not explain why it at the same time grounded out as well as functioned as energy to power the micro-motor. The double slit experiment not only shows Quanta functioning as both particle and wave...but also shows how in such experiments of greater sensitivity....the detection of a Photon at multiple positions not specific to wave function.

Split Infinity...p.s....How are you doing?

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Well, if you are just going to take an experiment that concerns polar bears and say, "This doesn't prove that the sun is made of cotton candy, so I'm going to say it is!", and stick to that, well, crackpottery, ho!
Damn You! The SUN is made of Orange Crush! LOL!

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
This next statement may seem fringe but it is a FACT that various Police, FBI and Intel Groups have used...Sensitives...to find Missing Children or Adults...Serial Killers and in the Military/Intel World...Billions have been spent refining the process known as Remote Viewing.

Some may find this but a JOKE...but I can assure you spending Multiple Billions of Dollars on such programs is NOT.

Such Sensitives are thought to be able to accesss the Metal States of their many Duplicates that exist in the Infinite Divergent Universal States within the Multiverse. This concept is based upon a person being able to access their doubles minds as it is thought that certain Quanta is interconnective as well as transfering between these Divergent Universal Realities and thus one can access data.
So...if Timmy fell down a well and could not be found...such a sensitive could access Non-Linear Time data in a Divergent Universe where Timmy was found DEAD at the bottom of a well...and such a sensitive could access the mind of their double who had read in a newspaper where and when Timmy died. Since such a Universal Group in the Multiverse is not constrained by Liner Time....data could be garnished of possible events to happen.

Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
....How are you doing?
I am well, and you?

Two things...the very fact such Quanta can act as both Particle and Wave as well as the fact we cannot explain or define this in a minimum 10 or 11 dimensional state Universe gives clues to it's behavior being governed by a Multiversal Syatem.

Secondly...reguardless of say an Electron acting as both Particle and Wave...this does not explain why it at the same time grounded out as well as functioned as energy to power the micro-motor. The double slit experiment not only shows Quanta functioning as both particle and wave...but also shows how in such experiments of greater sensitivity....the detection of a Photon at multiple positions not specific to wave function.
On what basis is that logic founded? Why is it that because the fact that an electron exhibits both particle and wave-like properties, that there must be another 10 or 11 dimensions? Could it simply be that we have misjudged macroscopic events that on a microscopic level have much more probability to act in a seemingly erratic way? Simply stating that an experiment has implications much larger than the experiment does not constitute proof.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I am well, and you?

On what basis is that logic founded? Why is it that because the fact that an electron exhibits both particle and wave-like properties, that there must be another 10 or 11 dimensions? Could it simply be that we have misjudged macroscopic events that on a microscopic level have much more probability to act in a seemingly erratic way? Simply stating that an experiment has implications much larger than the experiment does not constitute proof.
I am well also and thank you for debating with me as I enjoy it.

OK...let's take a look at Quarks. Quarks exist at Numerical Will in a Proton or Neutron at or between a minimum and maximum. They blink in and out of our Universal Existence and we have no template or model to explain or even describe their actions using a 10 or 11 Dimensional Universal Reality.

BUT...if we take into consideration a Multiversal System...such Blinking in and Out can be explained...but not proven. I have this theory I have run by the Silver Haired One...Dr. Machio Kaku...who I have run into at the CD Release Parties I must go to four times a year.

I proposed that Quarks were transfering to and from their Proton and Neutron Doubles in Alternate Divergent Universal States within their Universal Grouping. This transference was being driven by probability as well as when Protons and Neutrons had Quarks at Maximum Number...a New Divergent Universal Reality was being created like a sprouting branch off a tree.

He told me that he had never considered Universal Branching and Creation being driven by Quantum Particle/Wave Form transfer and buildup which itself was being caused by Probability...but he said it made sense.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
As far as your question of why 10 or 11 Dimensional States would need to be present...it is more that a Multiversal System would be required for Particle/Wave Functions to exist as 10 or 11 Dimensional Universal Reality is not large enough a system to explain Quantum Mechanics.

Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
As far as your question of why 10 or 11 Dimensional States would need to be present...it is more that a Multiversal System would be required for Particle/Wave Functions to exist as 10 or 11 Dimensional Universal Reality is not large enough a system to explain Quantum Mechanics.

Split Infinity
The question was why quantum physics(particle-wave duality) requires 10 or 11 dimensions, you have answered by saying quantum physics demands it. This is not sufficient reasoning...

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
The question was why quantum physics(particle-wave duality) requires 10 or 11 dimensions, you have answered by saying quantum physics demands it. This is not sufficient reasoning...
No...I am not saying that. I am saying that even if our Universal Reality has a minimum of 10 or 11 Dimensional States....and I believe it is MORE...for Quantum Mechanics to work as it does...which also means for our Universal Reality to even exist....there MUST be a Multiveral System in place.

So...what makes responsible Quantum Mechanics to exist or work as well as all Matter and all Energy...as Matter is comprised completely of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms....thus Matter IS Energy...what is responsible and needed for all this to exist and work is a Multiversal System which goes WAY beyond the simplicity of a simple 10 or 11 Dimensional Space/Time system.

Because of what I do in several fields of work...both in the Private, Public and Military sectors...I tend to meet some fairly interesting people when I am either on Tour or when I go to my Labels...CD Release Parties...which by contract I must attend a minimum 4 a year usually in N.Y. City or L.A. and sometimes in London.

I met Dr. Michio Kaku in N.Y. and a few very drunk but brilliant Physicist's in London as they do work on T.V. for a few Cable Science and Cosmology Shows which are owned by the Corporation that also owns the Media Company of which own's the rights to my Band's Recordings as well as future Discs yet to be recorded.

I have run a few of my concepts by them all as a few Jack and Cokes will get even the introverted Pysicist to start talking...and they have all responded positively to my ideas on this issue as far as a Multiversal System being intrinsic for the reality of Quantum Mechanics.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I was just thinking about listening to a lecture on M-Theory and how this would relate to the number of our Universal Dimensions of Space/Time and all within.

M-Theory or Brane Theory uses the suposition that there exists a system of Membranes that seperate Universal Realities. Now using this concept...a Universal Reality would be Finite...which I believe is a reality. Being so...our Universal Expansion via Dark Energy...has one explaination of a surrounding Brane...in a Geometric state of decline or collapse.

This collapse or shrinking of a Universal Membrane would be through it's interconnectivity to our Universes Brane...cause our Universe to expand.

Since the visulailzation of ballon like Universal Realities being pressed against one another is nowhere close to the Geometric Reality of such a construct...we need to use Higher Dimensional States beyond 9-D to Mathematically represent this.

Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
No...I am not saying that. I am saying that even if our Universal Reality has a minimum of 10 or 11 Dimensional States....and I believe it is MORE...for Quantum Mechanics to work as it does...which also means for our Universal Reality to even exist....there MUST be a Multiveral System in place.
Again, you are using a premise as both premise and conclusion. What says that there must be many more dimensions? Particle-wave duality suggests that our initial assumptions on a macroscopic observance does not hold at smaller and smaller geometries. this in no way suggests that there are many more dimensions nor a multiverse. This is a limited experiment with results we needed to reconcile. Your idea of a multiverse is not unique and is not founded in anything concrete. Yes, the idea allows for a nice little bow on top of the idea, but that does not make it truth.

Again, I have asked why quantum mechanics begets the multiversal system, again, I have been given the idea that it must for quantum mechanics to work. This circular logic is not logic and is not a proper argument.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I agree that it is circular logic but as far as I know...NO ONE has come up with any ideas that could explain why Quanta acts as both particle and wave in any way or using any logic or math better than the assumption of a Multiversal System being present.

For this topic I would ask you to forego what can be currently proven and try to imagine what could possibly work given what we think we know.

I know this is in no way either 100% sound but we have to start somewhere. If you have a better idea or explaination about the possible reason for this...by all means...present it.

It is better to concieve an imperfect or unprovable theory than to not try at all.
Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I agree that it is circular logic but as far as I know...NO ONE has come up with any ideas that could explain why Quanta acts as both particle and wave in any way or using any logic or math better than the assumption of a Multiversal System being present.

For this topic I would ask you to forego what can be currently proven and try to imagine what could possibly work given what we think we know.

I know this is in no way either 100% sound but we have to start somewhere. If you have a better idea or explaination about the possible reason for this...by all means...present it.

It is better to concieve an imperfect or unprovable theory than to not try at all.
Split Infinity
My point was simply to indicate that this is in no way fact-based, but rather theoretical in the highest degree, being more the stuff of fiction than science. That is not to discredit the theory, but to maintain that this is an idea not based in fact and cannot be treated as such.

Now, if we are to take the idea to be fact, for the sake of the discussion, there are things we can observe from such a system. Some particles have a tendency to stay within a certain formation/verse. This suggests there are certain forces that determine where a subatomic particle is at any one point in time, distributed among the multiverse, or, perhaps that our understanding of the particle is simply a portion of a particle in another universe, using the subatomic particle in this universe as a foothold and reference point for its existence in another universe. This would be the case for all particles, interweaving various verses, creating an interconnected web of particles and their quanta within the neighboring universal construct.

Now that that is over, allow me a proposition, since you did ask after all. :)

Since the human perception is that of three dimensions and a linear experience of time, we have assumed, historically, that particles also exhibit this linear time. If, however, time was not just another dimension for these particles, but another two dimensions, it would allow vast quantities of particles to exist, humans being aware of these particles only when they intersect with our timeline. We have determined that some particles do not have a particular preference for a direction of time, so we at least know their experience is non-linear. Granted the extra dimensional proposition, the particles not intersecting with our timeline can influence the particles that we do experience. The higher number of particles, the more rooted into this plane the particles are, which would explain why planets exist within a void of space. Splitting the particles into smaller and smaller quantities would cause the particles to become more loosely bound and exhibit interference from those particles we cannot experience. This would explain particle-wave duality, dealing with small amount of particles causes them to interact with those particles on another plane. Exciting those particles on our plane will cause them to become more loosely bound to this time, interacting more and more with those particles on a different plane as their movement along time becomes more erratic at higher energies.

Well, that was interesting... improv particles physics!

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
tshuck....ALRIGHT! Clap! Clap! Nice!

Someone said something of MERIT!

Now if you could....if a Multiversal System does exist and two Divergent Universal States from the same group...one being ours...intersected or Bled Over...how would such a Bleed Over manifest itself in our Universal Reality?

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
One other thing...pertaining to Time Dilation...We know through the experiment of using two Atomic Clocks in synch...placing one in orbit traveling at 18,000 mph and leaving the other clock on Earth...then as the Astronauts return to Earth as well as the clock returning...when the two clocks were compared the clock that was placed in orbit is a tiny amount behind it time to the clock left on Earth.

Thus in effect the Astronauts and the Atomic clock with them traveled a tiny amount of time into the Future. And we know that the faster and farther away one gets from the Earth and it's Gravity Well...the greater the difference in the amount of time will be as less time will pass for those traveling and more time will pass for those on Earth. Such is Time Dilation.

Thus...Time is Relative as well as Forward Time Travel is possible.

Now does this reality also show us that the existence of Matter is not also relative? If a Multiversal System is in play and that some of the Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that makeup all Matter are numerically determinate over a passage of time and possibly due to probability...such Quanta existing in the Astronauts, Clock and Space Craft that have traveled a small amount Forward in Time would have a Mutiverse Driven Quantum Association or Signature determined by Multiversal Quantum Interconnectivity and Transfer of a moment of Past Space/Time which if we had the understanding and tech. that would allow us to determine it's Temporal Signature?

Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
tshuck....ALRIGHT! Clap! Clap! Nice!

Someone said something of MERIT!

Now if you could....if a Multiversal System does exist and two Divergent Universal States from the same group...one being ours...intersected or Bled Over...how would such a Bleed Over manifest itself in our Universal Reality?

Split Infinity
That would depend entirely on the nature of the divergence between the states. It could be possible that the two simply become linked into a larger system, without any observable difference.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
That would depend entirely on the nature of the divergence between the states. It could be possible that the two simply become linked into a larger system, without any observable difference.
Perhaps not an observable difference but what about a measurable effect such as Dark Matter and Dark Energy?

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
The two Divergent Universal States of which one is our Universal Reality...would be from and of the same Universal Grouping in a Multiversal System.

Thus...both Universal Realities would have the same Physical or Natural Laws.

Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
The two Divergent Universal States of which one is our Universal Reality...would be from and of the same Universal Grouping in a Multiversal System.

Thus...both Universal Realities would have the same Physical or Natural Laws.

Split Infinity
The same physical laws does not imply the same starting point. If matter from universe A existed at point P1 and time T1 and universe B started before the other, the matter would be in another position, possibly in another form than that of the matter in universe A. As crossing of the two could be as simple as expanding universe A to incorporate universe B, or the reality of one universe overcoming the reality of the other, destroying the alternate form of the matter, or possibly rend the two universes into nothingness.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
The same physical laws does not imply the same starting point. If matter from universe A existed at point P1 and time T1 and universe B started before the other, the matter would be in another position, possibly in another form than that of the matter in universe A. As crossing of the two could be as simple as expanding universe A to incorporate universe B, or the reality of one universe overcoming the reality of the other, destroying the alternate form of the matter, or possibly rend the two universes into nothingness.
You mention specifics of the state, time and position of Matter from Universe A compared to Universe B. Such specifics exist and would be determined from a Linear Time Comparison and in a Multiversal System...Linear Time would not either be a concern or issue nor would it pertain to a possible existing effect created by Bleed or Crossover of two or more Divergent Universal States.

The reason for this would be intrinsic to the construct or Dimensionality of an Infinite System...a Universal Grouping which is but one of infinite Universal Groupings in a Multiversal System.

A Universal Grouping would be seen in a Linear Timeline as a Big Bang...and then every possibility of directionality and energy distribution that is creating Space/Time...thus the creation of Divergent Universal Reality for every single possibility and combination of Particle Existence, Position, Generated Space/Time Directionality of Dimensionality and all combintions of.

Given this...Divergent Universal Bleedover cannot be constrained or specific to Linear Time Functionality. Rather such Bleedover must be specific to Universe A's and Universe B's Dimensionality. Since our Universal Dimensionality shows that any and all specific dimensional states are governed or influenced by every other dimensional state...as example Gravity which is an Expression of One Dimensionality influences and is influenced by every other dimensional state in our Universe...so must Universal Geometric Dimensionality Bleedover influence and be influenced by both Universe A and Universe B.

Basically...Linear Time...Position of Matter or Energy...matter not.
Split Infinity