Universal Groups within a Multiverse

Discussion in 'Physics' started by SplitInfinity, Mar 4, 2013.

1. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Imagine the Multiverse being an Infinite Forest with an Infinite number of Trees. Each tree represents a Universal Group and each one of the infinite number of branches upon that tree represents a Divergent Universal Reality. Now each tree or Universal Group has an infinite number of Universal Realities that all have the same Natural Laws or laws of Physics. Each Tree or Universal Grouping has a completely different set of Natural or Physical Laws than that of any other Tree or Group and some trees or groups have laws and constructs so alien in their nature that we can neither comprehend or even dream of such states of reality.

Now...every now and then...a branch upon a Tree or specific Universal Group...crosses over and touches another branch...or Divergent Universal State. Both Universal Realities have the same natural laws or physics but these Divergent Universal States are not bound to each other by any congruent linear time.

The question here is...how would such a touching or crossing of Divergent Universal States manifest itself within our Universal Reality?

Split Infinity

2. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Don't imagine it. This is reality!

3. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I know but some get testy when presented with such concepts as well as a Multiversal System is probably the only template we can use to describe Quantum Mechanics.
    Split Infinity...p.s...How would it manifest itself?

4. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Man! Does this mean that NO ONE here on this MIT board knows how to describe this bleed over? I have an idea but I wanted to hear a few others first before I presented my theory.

Split Infinity

5. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Be patient. One-third of the world has gone to sleep.

6. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Well...that leaves two thirds left to answer. LOL!

Split Infinity

7. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    And of the two-thirds, fewer than 0.001% have an inkling of what you are nattering about.

8. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I did not realise I was...nattering?

How about you? Do you know what I am....nattering about?

Split Infinity

9. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Do you think that humans are so special that we are the only beings in the Muliverse?

10. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Absolutely not!
    I have this function...or...JOB...in which I work with members of the U.S. Military. I am..."CIVILIAN"...but because of this...JOB...I have certain knowledge of some very specific things.
    Some of this knowledge is specific to your question and I can tell you with 100% certainty of knowledge that Humans are NOT the only species in our Universe.
    Split Infinity

11. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I chose to post here for several reasons as I have several functions that I perform which tends to build up stress. Add to this certain abilities of mind and you get a person who grows weary of common place discussions.
    Split Infinity

12. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Nice to hear. But better keep it to yourself.
    Presenting factual evidence never alters people's perception of what they want to believe.

13. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Do you suggest this due to the climate of thought upon this board? I am a Ghost anyways and I would never talk about things that are not in the publics consciousness...still...I am a Patriot and am very proud of my...work.
    Split Infinity

14. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    This board has nothing to do with it.

Even you might be blinded in your own delusionary world. Why are you a Patriot?

15. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    As far as this topic is concerned...a Multiversal System and Divergent Universal Bleed Over may explain Dark Matter and Dark Energy. I have found all other explainations to be lacking as well as had several confrontations with a few...In the Knows...as far as this topic and their explainations were outright rediculous.
    Do you know of anyone who has addressed this issue with any logic?
    Split Infinity

16. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Really now? Why are you making this personal? I have done things to make certain our rights and abilities are safe to think and believe as one wants.
    I am a Patriot in that sense. I do not give Blind Faith or Blind Loyalty to anyone.
    Split Infinity

17. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    There is no logic to explain the existence of the Multiverse.
    How does logic explain that before the Big Bang there was nothing?

18. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    I don't intend to get personal but the mere fact that you state that you are a Patriot is an admission that you have given Blind Faith to a higher Authority. Hence you are contradicting yourself.

19. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I am not asking a question pertaining to the creation of the Multiverse. I am asking...how would intersecting Divergent Universal States within one specific Universal Grouping...manifest itself in our Universal Reality?
    Split Infinity

20. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    You misjudge me. I am a..."CIVILIAN". I salute...NO ONE. I have no boss...no higher authority drives my actions. I either choose to do what is necessary or not. Such is my condition.

Split Infinity