ultimate site

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Mahesh Nerlekar, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Mahesh Nerlekar

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Hi,
    I strongly feel that your site is too good for a beginner and also for a professional to improve himself by all means.
    Your site is such a mind blowing asset that i feel very comfortable to browse with it.

Your hard work ,patience and selfless actions are so splendid that i think i should do Ph.D/Research in English language and then invent some great words to praise the whole team members.

your site has filled in me a lot of happiness and talent which i think will help to
    give more better lectures in future.

And lastly i think there is no reason to give any suggestions as the site is as matured as it should be.

Once again I thank to all the authors, team members and helping hands in bringing up this wonder full site.

regards,
    Mahesh Nerlekar
    Asso.Prof.
    Electronics/Computer Dept.

India , Hyderabad

2. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Wow! Those are pretty strong words of endorsement. Wait till you see our new list of project parts being proposed.

3. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Thank you for your warm words, Mahesh. It feels nice to be praised after putting hard work onto something.

Thanks again.

4. BackToBackDiodes

Apr 18, 2012
    Definitely agree with Mahesh. I'm in Germany studying Electronics Engineering and have always used this site to study and much to my surprise, my teacher recommended it recently in class ! Keep up the good work guys.

DerStrom8 likes this.
  5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    We aims to please. This is an example of open source, with close supervision. As with something like Linux, many eyes few bugs make.

Over time I am sure there will be improvements. As with all things technological, it will be slow and gradual though.

6. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    If you put diodes back-to-back nothing gets through except leakage. Hope you're not like that.

7. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    If it is two zeners its a MOV.

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    If you connect to the center you can build a phase discriminator or half a FWB rectifier.

9. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    If you connect both ends together you get never ending energy.

For more info, please send me a cheque of $10'000 USD and I'll get back to you in a few weeks.