ULink CortexM Error while flashing the code

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by southwest, Apr 18, 2012.

1. southwest

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I am checking out some sampple SD_Card programs from the Keil Library. The ULink was working fine, but for the past 2-3 hours it is showing the "Cannot load Flash Programming Algorithm". I have attached a screenshot with the full message. Can anyone help me with this error. And BTW I am using an STM32F103RBT6 MC development board.

Also I tried flashing the same program in another computer, it worked fine..

2. southwest

Apr 2, 2012
    Do any of you know what this error mean?

This is the code. It is one of the sample codes which came with the Keil software. I am providing a link from the internet which has the code

http://code.google.com/p/leaflabs/source/browse/trunk/maple/hardware/cores/maple/stm32f10x_nvic.c?r=81&spec=svn81

Hope somebody can help

3. southwest

Apr 2, 2012
    Can anyone suggest the steps involved in successfully executing SD card program using Keil Vision 4.03. I tried running some of the sample codes and it is of no use. A Message that says" USB device not recognized" shows up. I want the MCU to act as a Card reader and I want to perform read and write operations.

BTW I am using an U Link Cotex M3 Debugger. Can somebody help me through this.