UBW32 and USB stack

RoboticFan87

Joined Sep 12, 2009
Hey guys,
Does anybody have the Microchip USB stack v2.5?...It seems that the UBW32 firmware v1.3 does not compile using the USB Stack v2.6. I tried and i still cant get it working...any help?

Thanks in advance

RoboticFan87

Joined Sep 12, 2009
Thx for the link.

After compile did you get something like this in the output?

Executing: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\MPASM Suite\pic32-bin2hex.exe" "C:\UBW32_v1_3\D32.elf"
Could not spawn language tool. Check command-line options. (2)
A language-plugin exception occurred and was logged."
Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Thx for the link.

After compile did you get something like this in the output?

Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks

Are you using C or assembly?? The UBW32 files are in C, and you are trying to compile with MPASM which is the assembler compiler.....

change your tool suite to match your code....

My .02

RoboticFan87

Joined Sep 12, 2009
I have my project tool suite on Microchip PIC32 C Compiler. And the .exe links are there all mapped nothing is missing. But i keep getting the same error :confused::(. All i need is the hex file to program my UBW32 with the I2C enabled. I never thought i would get into compiling errors.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I have my project tool suite on Microchip PIC32 C Compiler. And the .exe links are there all mapped nothing is missing. But i keep getting the same error :confused::(. All i need is the hex file to program my UBW32 with the I2C enabled. I never thought i would get into compiling errors.

Your tool suite selection should look like the one in pic1...

Here is a screen shot (second pic) of my copy of UBW32 same ones I told you to down load in the PM.....

Attachments

RoboticFan87

Joined Sep 12, 2009
Hi,
I compared my screenshot with yours and the tool selection are the same. Although im using MPLAB v8.40 while yours is v8.14 i dont know if that will make a difference. but still same language-plugin exception error. Is there any chance your can send me the hex file (to program my UBW32) with the I2C read/write functions called in it?
I know im asking for too much but if i wasn't on a deadline i wouldn't ask for it this way.

Thanks really for all the help