TV Card

soda

Joined Dec 7, 2008
Hi,

I just bought WinFast TV2000 global. The problem is that windows can't install the hardware drivers for this tv-card. I get a message that there's a problem with this card. The software is installed correctly because the tv is working correctly. the thing that bothers me is that my system sometimes crash or the tv just freeze.

I also get two yellow question marks in device manager. The property's of these question marks shows that it's winfast that need some drivers. I went back to the winfast website and download the latest driver for this card, but when i try to update the driver, windows shows that it's the wrong driver. I send a mail to the winfast help desk and all they could say,was that i have to move the card to another slot, but this didn't work either.

The software is compatible with windows XP and wind 7 and it use a pci slot. My mother board is the GA-K8NS with the nforce3 250chipset and my OS is wind XP+sp3.

Can it be that my pci slots is outdated for this card? Is there a difference between a 2.2 and 2.3 pci slot?

Can anybody please help me with this problem.

soda

Joined Dec 7, 2008
beenthere,

Thanks alot for the advice. I just bought one year subscription at Driver agent.com.I must say that this is a gr8 site. It scans your pc and then let you download the exact drivers you need. So hopefully this will solve my problems.