Troublshooting using multisim

vision

Joined May 1, 2013
Can somebody please show me how to troubleshoot multisim circuits? I'm using Richard Berube book "Computer simulated experiments for electronic devices using electronics workbench multism" Third edition. Your help will be appreciated. Thank you.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
That's like going to an automotive website and asking if someone could please show you how to troubleshoot automotive problems. How would yould answer something like that?

You need to be much more narrow and specific. In general, troubleshooting implies that something is wrong and you are trying to figure out what. The techniques you use to do that vary quite a bit depending on the type of circuit you are working with and the nature of the problem. After all, the steps one would take to troubleshoot brakes that aren't working and the steps they would take to troubleshoot an air conditionaer that's not working are probably going to be quite different.

vision

Joined May 1, 2013
Ok. Attached is a sample question from the lab book. Please, help me identify the problem. I hope this will help make my question clear. Thanks.

Attachments

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Can you tell me what you have done so far?

Have you compared the oscilloscope presentation with the problem statement?