Treadmill Motor Board DCMD67 Newbie needs help

Joe Dixon

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Jeff , I repaired so treadmill and look firstly U18- often died (caput :) , then look U9 - it's optodriver (2 and 3 are IN , 6 and 7 are OUT) . 5 & 8 must have about 15V . Here can measure with oscilloscope - F ~16kG WIM . signal arrive from chip ( top right corner ) and pls send foto MB when you try start , ecpecially red LED D2 .
hi Skypefish i have the smae problem with d2 led straight away lit up no movement from the motor is U9 the problem ?, checked igbt and diode ok

IamJatinah

Joined Oct 22, 2014
Hi All,

This unit will rip a breaker if the Arrowed parts are shorted or faulty. Bridge, IGBT and Kickback Diode.
Next, there is an onboard power supply, with the switcher on a heatsink near a bunch of capacitors, check this for shorts as well, as this too could pull a breaker.

Next, if breaker rips when you press start, your troubles are at the arrowed parts or an oddly shorted storage capacitor. Discharge the large capacitor with a large resistor to make sure it's drained and check across if for ohms reading....no power can reside on it for this check!

trivial69

Joined Nov 10, 2016
Hello,
I have a treadmill DCMD67 board that is broken. Has burned k15n60 and resistors R63 and R65. The problem is that the resistors as they are burned I can not know their ohmic value. Could you help me? Can you tell me the value of R63 and R65?
It's my dad's treadmill plate and I liked to repair it.
Best RegardsIMG_20161113_231205.jpg

pcmussot

Joined Jan 9, 2016
Hello,
I have a treadmill DCMD67 board that is broken. Has burned k15n60 and resistors R63 and R65. The problem is that the resistors as they are burned I can not know their ohmic value. Could you help me? Can you tell me the value of R63 and R65?
It's my dad's treadmill plate and I liked to repair it.

What is the nominal AC in your zone? And please let me know the maximum voltage of the big electrol.

Best Regards, Pablo
Best RegardsView attachment 115296
Well, I’m in the process of fixing the same, so I can tell you that one is 47ohm (I will replace with 49.9) and the other will be 10k. I concluded that after some research. I haven’t replaced yet because I’m considering to increase their power handle because is part of the faillure.
I have been searching more than 80 hours so I’m happy to share it with you

Aeze

Joined Mar 12, 2021
Well, I’m in the process of fixing the same, so I can tell you that one is 47ohm (I will replace with 49.9) and the other will be 10k. I concluded that after some research. I haven’t replaced yet because I’m considering to increase their power handle because is part of the faillure.
I have been searching more than 80 hours so I’m happy to share it with you
Dude¡ You save me... thanks for share this informations¡ i have the same issue with one treadmill and i was looking for same values. Im attaching also detailed HQ pictures of the board in case some else need this typo of information.

I took detailed photos of this board and uploaded into this drive in case someone else need this type of information about resistance values, i remove mosfet (U18: F30U60DN) and big cap (C18: 1500uF 200V) as was also damaged and im waiting for parts for replacement. and uploaded into this link. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArdhMFsb84y8g9lEz497i29wRr42WQ?e=6drB99

@pcmussot. Thanks¡

IMG_1925.JPG

pcmussot

Joined Jan 9, 2016
Dude¡ You save me... thanks for share this informations¡ i have the same issue with one treadmill and i was looking for same values. Im attaching also detailed HQ pictures of the board in case some else need this typo of information.

I took detailed photos of this board and uploaded into this drive in case someone else need this type of information about resistance values, i remove mosfet (U18: F30U60DN) and big cap (C18: 1500uF 200V) as was also damaged and im waiting for parts for replacement. and uploaded into this link. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArdhMFsb84y8g9lEz497i29wRr42WQ?e=6drB99

@pcmussot. Thanks¡

View attachment 236951
My pleasure, I noticed that the igbt degrades due to the friction between the band and the plywood base.
electronics pays the lack of grease in the surface.
best regards

IamJatinah

Joined Oct 22, 2014
My pleasure, I noticed that the igbt degrades due to the friction between the band and the plywood base.
electronics pays the lack of grease in the surface.
best regards
Note the resistors attach to the IGBT driver, which I might think suspect if the resistors are torched. I also don't see a speed-up diode placed where one was laid-out. The resistor marked 470 may actually be 47-ohm, and I often find a 33 or 15 ohm in that same driving circuit, but I can't say for sure without a board in my hands ;o) IGBT Driver may be 33153, 4427, 3122 or similar. Good Luck