transparent view of propeller clock

ajish2012

Joined Apr 27, 2010
If you ask me how the propeller clock was made, there are many arguable stories behind it! The most believed one is of Bob Blick, who was the first person to build a propeller. The principle behind it is pretty confusing but the main thing that we should know is that it is run by a motor. However the problem with us guys is that it needs a great deal of skill to build the motor!

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
If you ask me how the propeller clock was made, there are many arguable stories behind it! The most believed one is of Bob Blick, who was the first person to build a propeller. The principle behind it is pretty confusing but the main thing that we should know is that it is run by a motor. However the problem with us guys is that it needs a great deal of skill to build the motor!

No it does not take a lot of skill, just patience, and the eagerness to get things done. There are other ways of doing the motor besides what Bob Blick has done... I have built my own version of Bob's first propeller clock and I have also made a few others based on my own design...

here is a pic of my "Bob Blick" version :

and here is one of my own design:

go here to see how I did the motor for my second version:
http://www.morse-code.com/id44.htm

B. Morse