Transistor Database

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by idmiller, Jan 26, 2015.

1. idmiller

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 16, 2013
    Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a transistor database that would have all sorts of transistors and there typical specifications. The list should include powers and mosfets pnp npn versions... A long time ago I remember a spread sheet that had a list but not sure if I saw that at a work place or where... I've been googling for the past week and I'm about to give up. Thank you

2. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    There are the individual listing on each manuf site, but I assume you are looking for something like NTE have http://www.nteinc.com/Web_pgs/Semi_index.php?a=12
    The trouble is these are NTE numbers and not industry standards, but they are NTE cross referenced numbers.
    Max.

3. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
  5. idmiller

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 16, 2013

This is so close to what I am looking for/remember did you create this yourself? I'm building a circuit and am looking to start my "sizing" portion of the circuit. I'm awaiting my shipment of 5630 red led's to get the final specs of the current draw... I've learned that the china leds may state 350ma but when on the bench it maybe more or drastically less..... thank you for that info I'll use it greatly!

6. ian field

Distinguished Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Usually I just Google for whatever transistor I want info for - sometimes doing that finds a whole folder full of transistor datasheets, so I grab them all and add them to my own data library.

Sometimes I get lucky and find a whole tree of sub-folders of transistors and all sorts of other things.

When you open a datasheet online, it used to be worth backspacing the URL - but an increasing number of website administrators are coding in 404 traps.

7. MikeML

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 2, 2009
    Dont overlook the parametric parts search on DigiKey, Mouser, and/or Farnell

8. Evil Lurker

Aug 25, 2011
    www.alltransistor.com has about the largest collection of information regarding transistors that I have seen and it has parameter search IIRC.