Transfer Function and related points

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by Henk, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Henk

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 28, 2006
    there are 3 questions and the questions are attached. It is a word file. and all the discription are mentioned there.

hope we will mangage to do it.

Henk

2. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    If we do your homework for you, will you send us your diploma?

3. Henk

Mar 28, 2006
    I dont expect to do it form me. I am on doing it I just want some more hints.

4. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    I apologise for having misunderstood. Have you tried posting this question in the "Homework" forum? Some really good advice can be found there!

5. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Perhaps it would be a better idea to pick out the parts you are having problems with and we can help you bit by bit. It is also a better idea to write up the questions in your post, most people myself included, would not download a .doc file from a forum.

I am also moving this topic to the Homework forum where it is better suited.

Dave

6. Henk

Mar 28, 2006
    Hi,

To describe and to be more specific about my question, there is a picture of simplified model for crosstalk between two digital signal lines on a circuit board on the following link. http://www.geocities.com/he4812/TransferFunction.jpg

We (me and you guys) are going to determine the Transfer Function G(s) of the circuit, on different conditions as mentioned on the picture on the above link.

tanks for any help
    henk

7. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    Henk,

Your instructor stated
    Now, where do you think you would start to solve this problem? I mean, besides immediately asking us for assistance.

Describe your problem solving method.