Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by vin.lwh, Aug 7, 2009.

1. vin.lwh

Thread Starter Member

Jan 29, 2007
    I'm very new in this communication principle.

1. I am suppose to design a simple FM transceiver circuit to transmit a voice from a transmitter to a receiver module (speaker) for approximately 5 to 10 meters away.
    I really have no idea how to construct this FM transceiver.

2. Can someone also tell me what electronic components should I use.

3. Please try to explain the circuit (design and function) as detail as possible for I'm relatively new to this.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. If possible, please provide a schematic diagram in the explanation.
  2. vin.lwh

Thread Starter Member

Jan 29, 2007
    :confused:someone please help.
  3. jj_alukkas

Jan 8, 2009
    You need a pair of FM transmitter(Tx) and reciever(Rx) circuits and most 2 transistor Tx's are simple to build and gives a range of over 200mtrs.. For ur application 1 transistor is enough and it keeps off the FCC.. FM recievers are complex and it is better you buy 2 off the shore FM reciever boards and tune both to 2 different frequencies for the two Tx's.. You can also go building one and that gives the flexibilty of building one out of the 88-108 range.. I have attached one.. There are different variants of this same circuit. Reciever circuits are also available if you give a search. But I dont keep Rx circuits as I find its easier to buy a cheap board.

Description is provided and if u need more, there are over a hundred sites featuring this circuit with detailed description. It is just 2 clicks away from you.