Traffic light system

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Another student that has not done his own work again?

Exactly what work have you done so far. Post your schematic and code.

Urgent!!!!!

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
MPLAB is a programming environment. In which you do your coding in. Then you say MPLAB code do you mean assembler code. Would you kindly also tell us which chip you plan to use.
I have a feeling of that your request will generate very few replies. We like to help in this forum. But we do not hand out complete projects. If you just want some code you can deliver as school work in your own name. I suggest using Google. You may get lucky.
If you want us to help you. You have to show what you have done so far (like coding) and why and how you struggle

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
MPLAB is a programming environment. In which you do your coding in. Then you say MPLAB code do you mean assembler code. Would you kindly also tell us which chip you plan to use.
I have a feeling of that your request will generate very few replies. We like to help in this forum. But we do not hand out complete projects. If you just want some code you can deliver as school work in your own name. I suggest using Google. You may get lucky.
If you want us to help you. You have to show what you have done so far (like coding) and why and how you struggle
OP has some old posts of a similar nature. Zero attempt to provide any detail of any kind. When forum members asked for detail the request was ignored by the OP. Sounds like the OP wants a completed project in return for zero effort.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Maybe he'll have it figured out and start on it at least halfway through the semester instead of the very end when he needs to repeat the class.

I honestly think that nothing is the best thing we can do for his education.