TOP2007 Programmer

hazim

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Hi all

I have a new TOP2007 programmer. It's software works on Windows XP and older Windows operating systems. This programmer uses USB port for programming and for power supply.

'If possible' I want to use it on windows vista on my laptop. If possible someone help me find a solution for this issue.

Regards,
Hazim

hazim

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Thank you very much. I should have found this website while I googled for my need. From the download links in the site (in the operating system name), it's clear that windows vista has special software and the other operating systems mentioned have another single one. I'll try it tomorrow.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Hazim

hazim

Joined Jan 3, 2008
No it needs a password. I didn't clarified it in the previous post, the rar file you downloaded is not encrypted, but after you extract it, open the folders where you extract it and you will find another rar file which have the setup, this is encrypted.
What a problem! this is the only location where I found a vista compatible setup for the TOP2007 and that file has a password...:mad:

Attachments

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
No it needs a password. I didn't clarified it in the previous post, the rar file you downloaded is not encrypted, but after you extract it, open the folders where you extract it and you will find another rar file which have the setup, this is encrypted.
What a problem! this is the only location where I found a vista compatible setup for the TOP2007 and that file has a password...:mad:
Perhaps this may help you http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx