To whom it may concern and ESPECIALLY aleph(0)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I won something once they they decided that I was not who they thought should have won so they took it back. :(

I always hated bingo night at our school. It just always came across to me as being rigged.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Yebbut...The style of HP is different enough from the style of Aleph that I don't see an equivalence.
I think they are both the same person and probably our friend JGatsby as well

So two more names to add to my ignore list.

I am not sure why people here are feeding the troll. Just ignore them and they will go away eventually.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I am not sure why people here are feeding the troll. Just ignore them and they will go away eventually.
Actually, I kind of like HP. Strange be his wording, but he does post helpful electronics advice.
Then again, I liked both of my wives, so what judge of people am I? :rolleyes:
I haven't seen Aleph post anything except a conversation with HP.
No Brownie Points there. :(

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I haven't interacted enough with HP to have any opinions, other than I think we have a rare beasty indeed. A Woman. There are a few kicking around, but this site does seem to be male dominated.

I've been meaning to PM you HP to scratch my curiosity bump, nothing bad. Thing about the internet, very few of us are what we seem to be.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I haven't interacted enough with HP to have any opinions, other than I think we have a rare beasty indeed. A Woman. There are a few kicking around, but this site does seem to be male dominated.

I've been meaning to PM you HP to scratch my curiosity bump, nothing bad. Thing about the internet, very few of us are what we seem to be.
You assume female from an avatar and username that references a famed academic of the ancient era or was something more claimed/confirmed.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
A Woman. There are a few kicking around, but this site does seem to be male dominated.
I find that phrase strange. I would say this place is mostly male populated because I rarely see anybody going around trying to dominate anyone, and on the rare occasions, it is not about who is male or female. Perhaps this is just a, "turn of the phrase", but I think it turned badly.

KJ6EAD

Joined Apr 30, 2011
Apparently, I am the only honest broker on this forum as my avatar shows me exactly as I metaphorically am, a spot of darkness in an otherwise bright and colorful universe. ;)

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Stick around, the crucible of time will take care of your concerns.
That was exactly my case in this forum... one needs only a little patience ... then again, if people here weren't patient they would've never gotten into the field electronics in the first place

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010

Determining to be a women or not; not worth the time to find out. None of the sites concerns at least IMHO. Can they offer solid advise is what should matter.

To jump to conclusions and get on a Bandwagon against a new member is a crock and shouldn't be tolerated by Mods.

Lastly to assume this person is one in the same; is all together another bag of worms. To be determined by higher authorities on this site; and stop allowing members to cast aspersions on someone without a clue.

JGastsby? who knows? not fair to assume until you have enough facts.

kv

Last edited: