To Automate CO2 Analyser System

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by jay_3189, Sep 19, 2013.

1. jay_3189

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 19, 2013
    I have 6 Valves(Solenoid Valve of Parker Company Operate at 24(DCV) and 0.5A) that I open and close manually on fix time by miniature toggle switch and repeating this cycle in each 6 Hours from first Valve. Now I want to do this Automatic for fix duration of time that will automatically open and close the valve and after completion of 1 cycle again it have to start from first onwards automatically. and I also want to interface my circuit with computer so I can also able to change the timing for valve open duration if I want to.
    so, please can anyone suggest me idea for making circuit for this.
  2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.
  3. KMoffett

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 19, 2007
    Since you want to be able to change the timing from you computer, I would suggest a microcontroller. How accurate does your timing need to be for the 6 hour interval?

Nov 30, 2010
    Will this computer continuously control the timing or do you want the computer to tell a controller how to do its job, then disconnect the computer?

Also, please state again the timing you want and how accurate it needs to be.
  5. jay_3189

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 19, 2013
    This is my circuit diagram that I am thinking (Neglect the no of transistor that yet I have not decided) and I will give the pulse to transistor by AT89C51 or AT89C52 yet not decided.

and this process is fixed of 6 hours to valve ON and OFF but afterwards if I want to change the timing for ON OFF then I can able to change so, for it I want to interface with PC to controller.