hambalie

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I am currently thinking of a good project for my final year
can anyone help me
give me suggestions for final project

must have software and hardware:confused:

hambalie

Joined Dec 22, 2010
i student elektronic [computer] final years....

Light bulb, battery and switch. this project is to simple for me...

hambalie

Joined Dec 22, 2010
hello gy can anybody give me are title of final project because i dont have any idea for do the final project

I am currently thinking of a good project for my final year
somebody please help me....

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Have you tried asking fellow students or your teacher?

Or are you just looking for something to google so you dont have to do any work yourself?

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
hello gy can anybody give me are title of final project because i dont have any idea for do the final project
I DID give you a link to a microcontroller project. Look at post #6. I pasted a link in it.

If you are waiting for someone here to post a completed project for you to 'use', well, keep waiting. :)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Come on people. It is OK to ask if anybody do have a project idea. But to ask for a complete project. So only thing is just to slap on the correct name sticker. That is a quite different storry. And I do hope that hambalie is not that dishonest, and dishonorable . Besides that would not work in this forum.

solis365

Joined Nov 5, 2008
do something cool to solve a problem that you find enjoyable.

I like LEDs, so I would build an LED lighting system that is controlled from a central keypad where I could tell it what color I wanted.

If you dont like LEDs pick something else. Maybe you like sound so maybe you decide to build a microcontroller project that takes in music from an ipod and distorts the sound, or makes a VU meter, or a digital oscilloscope display

the possibilites are endless, pick something you enjoy and use your imagination. if you do any of these projects post about it online, I'm curious