Tina ti

rajkrishabc

Joined Aug 17, 2009
I am new to using TINA-TI. I am trying to generate an amplifier circuit with gate level transistors. I am not using any sub-circuit. the schematic involves gate level design only involving transistors. When I am trying to run a transient analysis I get the following error.

1) "You must add atleast one output to the schematic" -----> I don't see an output port option in TINA-TI. Where do I find one???

2) "The circuit must contain on IC" --------> Is it OK if I just add a buffer sub-circuit in the schematic.

Please help

-Rajkrish

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
Please include a schematic; this will give us a visual aid helping us accomodate your needs faster and easier. Also include any other information we might find helpful. What kind of amplifier are you designing and what application is it for?

rajkrishabc

Joined Aug 17, 2009
here is a simple circuit ( attached buffer_no outout.pdf) comprising of 2 inverters in series with a buffer at the output . I just don't know where to find an output port for the output on the schematic. I included a buffer sub-circuit at the output just b'se the tool complains that there should be atleast 1 IC in the schematic.

I really am not struggling with the design here but with the tool.
when I try to do a transient analysis, I get an error that says " you must add atleast one output to the schematic"

thanks

Attachments

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
You have the input connected to the positive supply voltage so the Mosfet amplifier is saturated and will not work.

The input must be biased at half the supply voltage with two series resistors.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
The buffer amp has the power connected wrongly - the positive terminal is tied to ground. Your P channel mosfets look upside down, too.