Time to say the truth.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
It is important to have someone to talk to, whether it is a boy or a girl. To get something off your chest, is most important.

If you cannot find anyone to talk to, and you don't want to talk to your parents, I suggest that you start writing a diary or a journal or a log. Just write. When you write, you might get to see your situation in another perspective, and maybe the answer is laying in front of you.

Be strong, and keep smiling.:)
When I have lots happening in my mind, such as unanswered questions, I find it helps me to find a quite place, sit down, and write things down in a notebook.

This allows me to articulate to myself what is troubling me. Eventually, when I keep at it, the answers will appear.

I can fill up a 100-page notebook in 6 months. My collection of notes continue to grow. One day they will appear in a book.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
When I have lots happening in my mind, such as unanswered questions, I find it helps me to find a quite place, sit down, and write things down in a notebook.

This allows me to articulate to myself what is troubling me. Eventually, when I keep at it, the answers will appear.

I can fill up a 100-page notebook in 6 months. My collection of notes continue to grow. One day they will appear in a book.
I know. When the head is filling up, I empty it in a notebook. Often not complete sentences but a few words.

Helps me keeping the priorities in the right order, and structuring my life.

If there are challenges and problems at work, I write them down, and during a few days, a solution has grown out.

Besides, writing is, for some people, good therapy, but they need to have a positive spark somewhere...

WadeHard

Joined Nov 9, 2011
Anyone has problem who will need to talk or fins some outlet. Sometime some problem you don't want to talk to your dear friends, you prefer to talk with some strangers. I just have once. It's a good outlet. Write or talk...

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Anyone has problem who will need to talk or fins some outlet. Sometime some problem you don't want to talk to your dear friends, you prefer to talk with some strangers. I just have once. It's a good outlet. Write or talk...
Translation: Anyone who has a problem should find an outlet; someone to talk to. Sometimes, the problems are so personal that you don't want to talk to close friends, but it may be easier to talk to strangers. They have no prior notions about who you are, so they are a good outlet for your feelings.

In other words, WadeHard is saying write to him--he's completely new ;)

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
True about strangers, sometimes a right person would come along at a bus stop when you least expect it. It may actually be someone experiencing the same thing and they decide to talk about their issues to you, then your own pieces come into place. Happened to me more than ones. Strangers helping strangers and not even knowing it :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
If it is something deeply personal I would go with folks you trust. If not then it doesn't matter. Thing is, if you don't know a person, then you don't know what they will do with the information. I am not referring to anyone in particular, but there are some people who are just mean or messed up in the head.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hello,

It is deeply personal I guess. It's about school though. May not look personal but it is... not only about my fellow school mates but also about my self and many more....,........

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Hello,

It is deeply personal I guess. It's about school though. May not look personal but it is... not only about my fellow school mates but also about my self and many more....,........
If it is an issue within school, you might consider talking to somebody about it in school. Are there any teachers or councillors that you trust? You don't have to give them any information but ive them a similar scenario to get a sense for what a response might be. Whatever is happening, you are probably not the first person it is happening too. Since it involves other people, you do need advice from a neutral person. I am tempted to say school councillor is good, but use at your own discretion

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
People aren't bullying you, are they? That sort of thing should definitely be reported immediately, to any teacher. Substance abuse should also be reported, if that's the problem. However, you said it's personal, so I suppose that's not it.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
One of my problem is boredom. I am experiencing boredom since I entered June. You know, after I went to school I'm just sitting somewhere, sleeping...Would somebody make my life turn up???

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Boredom breaks aren't that uncommon. I spent the last month playing computer games with my friends; very unproductive by my standards. But now it's over that the semester started and I have a schedule.

Do you just sit around or play computer games or whatnot? Maybe sign yourself to a club? An athletic one preferably. Bodily exercise usually cheers you up and opens your appetite for new things.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
I can't be in athletic so far at this time.:(

The anwswer is whatnot. I'm doing nothing.....................

I want to do something but I just can't....

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Life is what you make it. And it will not help to sit on your thumbs. It is a lot of things a young fellow like you can do. For some time ago asked for help to build this circuit. How did that project go

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Sometimes it can be a mismatch of personalities between the student and the teacher. I didn't like my physics teacher and I felt he was an idiot. I was bored in my physics classes and didn't pay much attention to the teacher. So he didn't like me and wrote me off as a trouble maker. When the final exam results came out and he discovered that I got the highest mark in the entire class we then became friends.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I've been through several rough spots (seemed like black holes at the time), barely survived to tell about it.

If you want to talk, drop me a message in PM here. Everything will be confidential.

Please do not do anything stupid before talking to a few of us who have been in the position you feel now.

I've lost too many friends that way, and I don't intend to lose another, even if is is on a forum.

Some here know more about other members that those members friends know about them in real life.