Tick tock tick tock.!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Hahaha, yup :D

By the way, strantor, it's good to see you back on the forums! How are you doing with the new member of your family? ;)
Thanks,
my online presence isn't what it used to be, but I'm back, somewhat. The baby is good. Making healthy amounts of poo and getting fat. She was born with a full head of hair and it all fell out, and now she's growing it back.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
So ..it's not only Nigerians that scams...US has those gold diggers too.

We don't have scammers...but we do have plenty of forgers working in the bank.
One problem though...They forge good but are just too darn stupid.
They end up in jail with in months.

They never get to have fun with the money.
Not only that I'd say we have 10000 fold more scammers then nigeria because we've made alot of the scams legal biz.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
From: "FBI OFFICE"<sukidev24@aol.com> Subject: Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:45:36 +0530