Tic Tac Toe (GAME)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What does that have to do with tic-tac-toe?

Could you be a bit more specific and descriptive?

Could you show us what you have done so far?

Aftab Gikian

Joined Dec 11, 2012
i am making a tic tac toe game in this i used three led's one for draw,one for p1 win and one for p2 now lets suppose p1 wins then p1 led turns on and if p1 led turn on then it counts one similarly for p2 i.e each counter shows how many times a specific player wins

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So you used three LEDs. One for p1 winning. One for p2 winning. Are we to use our psychic powers to read your mind for the third? Don't make people guess, even when it seems, to you, that it should be obvious what the correct guess should be.

Now, show us what you have done so far!

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Pictures of the board such as those, while clearly showing that you have done work, don't give us any information about what you have done. How about some schematics? BTW: Your first link doesn't work. It is also generally preferred to upload image files to AAC instead of making people go out to third-party sites, which often try to upload lots of cookies or worse.

Have you considered just using the same logic that turns on an LED to increment a counter? If so, what effort have you made in that direction? If not, what are the ideas you have explored and what efforts have you made in those directions?

Aftab Gikian

Joined Dec 11, 2012
actually i have images in my pc but i have reinstalled my windows thats why i give a link to facebook.
i had tried this too but fails somewhere let me knw is this circuit may work what i want !

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You mean the circuit that you simply copied from the web?

Can you explain why pin 12 is tied to pin 1 on the 7490?

The idea of this assignment is for YOU to DESIGN something. Not for you steal images from the web and have others tell you if it is what you want or not.

I'm still waiting to see YOUR efforts at a solution.