Three phase PWM rectlifier

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Pellz, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Pellz

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Hello,

i created Three phase PWM rectlifier scheme with PSPICE. When i run DC analysis i get error: ERROR -- Missing value. What i doing wrong?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. Pellz

Nov 27, 2013
    no comments?

3. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    I see a name on your load resistor, but no value of resistance.

4. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Mostly there are no comments because your circuit is a mess and doesn't make sense. What are you trying to do, exactly? You posted something similar in December, also with no explanation. pWM and three phase? Micro stepping a motor? Why the inductors - what do they do? Is it PWM DC (rectangle wave with varying duty cycle but constant frequency) or is it three phase AC (sine wave)?

I have a feeling you are exceeding the capabilities if the simulator but there is no reason that the simulator's capabilities need to be exceeded for a simple Pwm project - I don't thing you age going down a reasonable path to solve your problem. A better path may be found if you explain your end goal and your first thoughts on how you plan to achieve your goal. Then we can guide you down your path or offer other solutions.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  5. Pellz

Nov 27, 2013
    My task: make igbt based PWM rectlifier and check his working with load resistance and smoothing capacitor. Get characteristic IOUT=f(RL). December task was diode bridge rectlifier. Maybe someone have working pspice code or schematic?

6. Pellz

Nov 27, 2013
    it is matrix converter for wind turbine. I attach scheme