three phase motor

pafitis

Joined May 8, 2015
My dear friend please..its NOT possible to run a 3phase motor so powerfull on 220v it will blow right way your house main fuses.
If you still want to run it you will need to buy 220/380V static inverter which its more expensive rather buying a single phase 220V motor.

julian109

Joined May 5, 2015
My dear friend please..its NOT possible to run a 3phase motor so powerfull on 220v it will blow right way your house main fuses.
If you still want to run it you will need to buy 220/380V static inverter which its more expensive rather buying a single phase 220V motor.
OK. But wich kind of static converter I need?

pafitis

Joined May 8, 2015
You don't need to buy a converter all you to buy a single phase motor its more cheaper..., at least in my country (Cyprus)

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
A VFD will not only reduce the normal high inrush, it will give you any combination of speeds you wish.
A 3ph motor of that size is within the range of a N.A. domestic service.
Ebay 201326406179
Max.

pafitis

Joined May 8, 2015
Ok lets take everything from the begining...... you have an ice cream machine which is running with 3phase motor.
Did you test it on a 3phase supply and running ok, ? also you come up that the motor has two speeds, like slow and fast?
Now you want to work this machine at home did you??
A 220v t0 380v 5,5KW inverter maybe a good solution
Ask for prices

julian109

Joined May 5, 2015
Ok lets take everything from the begining...... you have an ice cream machine which is running with 3phase motor.
Did you test it on a 3phase supply and running ok, ? also you come up that the motor has two speeds, like slow and fast?
Now you want to work this machine at home did you??
A 220v t0 380v 5,5KW inverter maybe a good solution
Ask for prices
Yes you right.i want to run the machine from home.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
This VFD claims to step up output voltage from 220v to 380v. I have no experience with the drive and no ideas about how it would perform as claimed, but if it true, it may be a good solution.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
That could be a solution, but keep in mind that Huanyang is about the bottom of the barrel as far as VFD's go, there is no support and the manual is a mine field.
Max.