Those over-unity motors ?????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by U4EAH, Jun 10, 2008.

1. U4EAH

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 10, 2008
    I've gone on Internet & tried to read through their typical mish-mash, looking for some plain explanations which simply show Pout/Pin > 1, how ever one wishes to measure it. There are many entries within Google showing various "discoveries".

My home-spun reduced-to-sawdust thinking says, "If these motors really are over-unity, then why hasn't the world pounded a 32-lane highway to their door?"

What say you, out there? Do these motors really exist?
    If so, do you have to be above Sub-Genius to understand how they work?
    Shine a light on me :p

2. U4EAH

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 10, 2008
    OOOOPs, maybe I should have posted that somewhere else here. Darn new kids, they don't know squat-diddly...

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Snake oil salesmen will be with us forever. That's why an education, even a home grown one, in physics and chemistry is so important. These guys depend on laziness of the public.

The sad part is, they raise such a clamor really significant discoveries will have a hard time getting noticed, for a while at least.

4. Freenerd

Jan 31, 2009
    I agree that the 'snake oil' folks are only out there for themselves. They give those that are sincerely looking for other power options a bad name. What of the real work being done today e.g. fusion reactors? The 'conventional wisdom' dare I say 'conventional ignorance' would lead us all to believe that over unity is utterly impossible and the folly of dreamers and crooks. If that is the case why then are the industrial nations of the world involved in a joint venture to bring COP 2.0 +/- fusion power to us all? Of the billions of dollars spent to date and the billions budgeted for continued development is this theoretically proven over unity technology venture a mere folly?

If fusion power is an option then why are no other options allowed by the squeaky wheel pundits? Is over unity a frightening prospect to them? Perhaps a somewhat more open minded approach would be appropriate.

Food for thought.

5. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    You of course can provide evidence of this overunity "joint venture." Please do so.

6. HarveyH42

Jul 22, 2007
    The Snake Oil sellers do come up with some amazing discoveries... How to quickly empty your bank account, and leave you scrounging around for a few more dollars to send them. The really good ones get government grants, and corporate funding to help them suck in a a bunch more rubes.

I do believe that Laws of Physics, taught in schools, is a high condensed version, and there are most likely a few rare exceptions that could be exploited.