This is frustrating...!

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
Don't know.

For me the first one loaded instantly and the second one took 30 seconds. I'm in the USA with a good high speed connection.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
What's with the link T06 ?

U know what, ? I am going to format this friggin windows to night.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
If it is corrupt it won't open any pdf, No?

I can view saved pdf files. It's the online downloading pdf viewing thingy that does not work for me.

I am going to reformat the drive later to night.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
New installation works so far !

Frriggin' windows...!
What's with MS huh !.

God I wish I have a workin' Open SUSE installation CD. I wud do away with windows 4ever.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
If you dare, you could try Ubuntu, or Kubuntu, or Xbuntu. You can try it out on a LiveCD before installation. It is also possible to download a file called ubuntumini.iso or something. Just around 50 Mb. This file connect to internet, and you can select which programs/drivers you want to download.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@Nerdegutta, have you made a cartoon figure move with computer langage

yet. If so type the first few words in computer langage.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
@Nerdegutta, have you made a cartoon figure move with computer langage

yet. If so type the first few words in computer langage.
Um... Didn't quite get that Loosewire...

Are you asking if I have made an animation on the computer? If so, then yes I have. Once in Borland Delphi, and once in Blender...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Web plug in pdf viewers aren't 100% compatable. Just load a bunch of datasheets and watch the "Items of this page could not be displayed correctly would you like to open Adobe Reader?" Right click link, select save as, then save the pdf and open it in adobe as opposed to a browser. Gave me the white screen too till I closed it. Then I just saved it and opened it and it worked fine.