Thermal fuse ?

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi every one
Have an air pump which has blown the fuse and can not under stand what it states on the fuse,
1125 TAM
250V 2A
7-C 045
S>E JET
I get no reading off the fuse on Ω so im sure it has blown,i have another one in the pump on the other side, is there any way of testing it to find out what the thermal rateing is ? and understanding the rest of it ,as ive tryed to get one from electrical supplyers and no one seemes to no what fuse it is.

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi
I know it is a 250v 2A fuse but what dose the other lettering stand for is it thermal? fast blowing? im sorry i dont know or is it just an wire ended fuse.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Some part of that should give the temperature that causes fusing, but it's a factory code. One way to get some idea of that temp is to look up the pump online and see if they give that spec.

Before going too far, you might try a 2 amp fuse on a pigtail to see if the pump winding is shorted. If that fuse pops immediately, a pump replacement is more sensible than a thermal fuse.

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi
Ive been through my supplyer they have orderd from the manufacturs and they havent sent any with ther orders, or any information at all,i also have emailed the manufacturs about 6 times and they havent had the decenty to repy to them,i know the pump will work because when i cut off the fuse i crossed the end wire and the pump ran, also tested ok on Ω meater,the pump is an Hailea air pump model ACO-9820,thats as much as i know.

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi Alberto
Taken note of 2a slow blow fuse will keep it in mind thanks
Bertus
tryed the site but its all in japenese so carnt translate it to reed it,the only thing i can do is to print and find some one to read it to me.

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi Bertus
Been into site ;still no info on fuse so i have sent them another email hopeing this time i get a reply will keep in touch and let you know what happens,i apreachate the help thanks

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi Bertus
Just been into site but stll no info on the fuse so ive sent them a new email asking for this info and to explain it to me will let you know what happening thank all for trying.

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hello,
Im in microsoft word and and when i try to send a email to Heilea company from the site you sent me i dont seem to be getting through i cannot understand what the Cc is for at the top of the page do i have to put anything in there to send this email.

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hello Rifaa
Can you explain how this is done and i will try my best, i can tell you the body is 7mmx2mm is black in colour 7 brown wheretwo wires come out ,wires are 20mm long on there is printed 1125 TAM 250V 2a
7-C 045 S>E JET .

tigerbarb

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Hi Bertus
Had to get Adobe reader seen atachment sorry none of them.
Hi Rifaa
Ive taken a picture and its on the destop on the computer but how do i get it in here?

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You can attach pictures using the "manage attachments" button a little bit down the page when you reply.

How do I attach a file to a post?
To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Greetings,
Bertus