Not open for further replies.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Three ways you can solve this type of issue (in order):
  1. Less trigger happy / Less twitchy police
  2. Finger racism in the police force / public in general
  3. Reduce gun availability
Way to complicated.

*****ONE****** way to solve those problems: put you in contact with those criminals 24x7, and I will come back within hours with the right solution, :)

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
This is not a war on police, it's a war on America. The war doesn't come from without.

Listen to the politicians, academia and the media. Who is feeding and conducting this war?

This unholy triad says that a family is just a old religious custom that promotes bigotry and intolerance. It also enslaves women. They have been very successful with this, especially with the ignorant. The ignorant love not having responsibility.

Planned parenthood kills about 250 black unborns every DAY. I said DAY. Even more whites. In every culture of mankind, up to ours, this would be called genocide. And one of the most immoral acts of all time. About 15 million blacks have been killed since the Court ruling (1973). And it continues. Much, much more than our history of slavery. No one says a word about this modern genocide. Yet they condemn our founders. We are much worst now.

Now they are after the rule of law. They say that the law is meant to suppress your constitutional civil rights.

First of all, the constitution doesn't give you your rights. The Creator does. When law denies a Creator, your rights go with him. This has been done now.

The contract was suppose to be, that you can have your rights, as long as the other guy can have his rights too.

That is the purpose of law. No one can live without law. Except the elites of course.

Over half of our population have no idea of our true history, and the concept of America is unheard of.

Academia has been most successful. Does anyone here know why America was called exceptional by every other country in the world?

It was because our Constitution and laws were meant to control and limit the government. In all other countries, the law is to control and limit the people. An individual American is sovereign.

We are exceptional no longer. We are a sewer. It's very clear to me, who the turds are.

The true racists in America are the academics, the politicians and the media. They promote racism. They live for the sewer.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
BR-549,

It is always the people, the people are the ones who let this happen to themselves and are then happy to complain about how powerless they are, or that their right have been taken away by corrupt politicians...

p.s. the "genocide" comment is very sad indeed. It is even sadder that people with view like that are not open to any discussion.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Does anyone here know why America was called exceptional by every other country in the world?
Because some people perpetuate an urban legend, a propaganda? Of all the people I know, Americans are overwhelmingly the ones that call themselves "exceptional". Other peoples tend to have a more realistic perception of their own capabilities.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Planned parenthood kills about 250 black unborns every DAY. I said DAY. Even more whites. In every culture of mankind, up to ours, this would be called genocide. And one of the most immoral acts of all time. About 15 million blacks have been killed since the Court ruling (1973). And it continues. Much, much more than our history of slavery. No one says a word about this modern genocide. Yet they condemn our founders. We are much worst now.
I don't know if it makes you feel better or worse, but give this a read.
https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-she...nited-states?gclid=CM6-mI_S6c0CFUVsfgodxYAD4Q
A couple of things to note:
1-There are about 2500 abortions a day.
2- The number now is about the same as when it was illegal. But the death of the mother is down.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
@shortbus where does your comment about him being a racist come from? I have heard him speak and have read some of his papers and I see nothing racist about him.
Guess it depends on your politics.
If you cannot, retract your comment and apologize.
Your right I did misspeak, I used the word "racist" when I should have used the word "bigoted". My apologies. Reading just what is on your link is not the same as reading his syndicated newspaper columns. If you can't see his bigoted approach to his own race, there may be a reason.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Guess it depends on your politics.

Your right I did misspeak, I used the word "racist" when I should have used the word "bigoted". My apologies. Reading just what is on your link is not the same as reading his syndicated newspaper columns. If you can't see his bigoted approach to his own race, there may be a reason.
Again, you libel him. Produce one instance of a bigoted remark. <SNIP>

Moderators note: removed unwanted comment

Last edited by a moderator:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ouncil-urged-repudiate-police-chief/86902514/
Allen, who is the first African-American police chief in El Paso's history, made the comments after a news conference at the El Paso County Courthouse called by area leaders to offer their support and condolences to Dallas police after an ambush Thursday left five officers dead and seven wounded. Two civilians also were injured in the attack by a former Army reservist who had served in Afghanistan but reportedly left the service amid allegations of sexual harassment lodged by a fellow soldier.
After what's happened at the BLM protests of the last few days I have to agree with the chief.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I think that police chief should take his, "BLM is a radical hate group" to Louisiana and talk to them about their Blue Hate Crime law.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
@nsaspook,

I've still not heard Mr Castile say he had a concealed carry permit other than his girlfriend stating so. Well, due process is happening so we might get the story correct sooner or later.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
@nsaspook,

I've still not heard Mr Castile say he had a concealed carry permit other than his girlfriend stating so. Well, due process is happening so we might get the story correct sooner or later.
It's going to be a she said, he said story. That probably won't be to satisfying to the black lives matter folks.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Come to think about it, if I was going to shoot a cop, I would have my gun out before he got to the car.
Here is my theory:
Cop - you have a bad tail light. Can I see your license and registration?
Cas - Okay. I have a gun and a permit to carry.
Cas - reaches for billfold.
Cop thinks he is after gun.
Everybody is right.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
@nsaspook,

Other than the local news report that he (Castile was issued the permit when he lived in Robbinsdale) did have a concealed carry permit there has been no official release of information. The names of gun permit holders are not public (as it should be) under state law.

Knowing the truth is important in this one case but what should be more importance to groups like BLM is the 99 other black lives per hundred that are taken by other black criminals instead of the police.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Come to think about it, if I was going to shoot a cop, I would have my gun out before he got to the car.
In post #100 of this thread, the video doesn't show your personal preference exhibited by your statement.

As far as your theory ... the unconfirmed scanner audio put the reason for stopping the car to rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.