The Projects Collection

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Wendy, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    If may not do any good, but it may also be worth a try.

If we changed the name of The Projects Collection to The Completed Projects Collection. I wonder if it would help?

2. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Submissions to the Projects Collection are supposed to be reviewed by a moderator before they are posted. A pop-up used to inform submitters of that process. That system worked in the past, but maybe with revisions to the forum, one of the settings got changed.

John

3. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    The problem is when the new thread is moved the old name is left behind. I know it is minor, but it bugs me. It is also happening with folks with 30+ posts.

4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

As you see jrap has changed the title of The Projects Collection to The Completed Projects Collection.

I hope this will help to avoid newbies to post there and clutter the forum.

Bertus

5. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    That begs the question. Is there still moderator review before a thread is started?

John

6. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    Name change should be pretty minor. The thread is started regardless, it is just invisible until a moderator approves it. I'm getting a pretty good sense of VBulliten. I wonder what the older forum was like, I suspect I don't want to know.

If I can get it working I almost have another entry for it.

Buck converter based LED power supply

Thanks jrap.

7. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    Well, it was a wonderful idea, but I guess we really can't get these folks to read. I see three more since the change was made. <sigh>

8. hgmjr

Jan 28, 2005
    Hopefully for the three that did not get the message, there were 10 that did and so did not post in the Completed Projects Collection Forum.

hgmjr