The Projects Collection

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Submissions to the Projects Collection are supposed to be reviewed by a moderator before they are posted. A pop-up used to inform submitters of that process. That system worked in the past, but maybe with revisions to the forum, one of the settings got changed.

John

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The problem is when the new thread is moved the old name is left behind. I know it is minor, but it bugs me. It is also happening with folks with 30+ posts.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Name change should be pretty minor. The thread is started regardless, it is just invisible until a moderator approves it. I'm getting a pretty good sense of VBulliten. I wonder what the older forum was like, I suspect I don't want to know.

If I can get it working I almost have another entry for it.

Buck converter based LED power supply

Thanks jrap.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Well, it was a wonderful idea, but I guess we really can't get these folks to read. I see three more since the change was made. <sigh>

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Well, it was a wonderful idea, but I guess we really can't get these folks to read. I see three more since the change was made. <sigh>
Hopefully for the three that did not get the message, there were 10 that did and so did not post in the Completed Projects Collection Forum.

hgmjr