The Police Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
You made me do it.
Maybe that was OPs problem when creating the thread, and then he started daydreaming about an Episode of Sesame street with friendly policemen telling the Muppets the world is good the street is clean there are no rats and no tinfoils in the BK loo, and since they are so happy and the world is good and they have nothing to do, they want to hug everyone + have BBQs every weekend.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Went to a BBQ cookoff with a friend a few years back. I commented on the large number of people that ignored the "entrance" sign and instead walked through the opening that was marked "exit".
What's wrong with that? If there is no formal law and no repercussion/fine etc then it is just a "suggestion". I will enter or exit through the gate that I believe is the best option.

Why would you choose a worse option just because some clown put the sign in the wrong place, or put the sign in a place that was good for them but inconveniences you?

If your choice does not cause actual harm to others you are not socially immoral choosing the better gate for your needs.

I think that this is an absolutely fantastic idea. I mean for starters, good people wave to the Police as they are driving past. On the other hand, criminals try and hide away.

I would attend Police run BBQs. Raffle tickets for charity with nice prizes to be won. Excellent idea!

Maybe that was OPs problem when creating the thread, and then he started daydreaming about an Episode of Sesame street with friendly policemen telling the Muppets the world is good the street is clean there are no rats and no tinfoils in the BK loo, and since they are so happy and the world is good and they have nothing to do, they want to hug everyone + have BBQs every weekend.
You see the thing is basically, we need to teach people that there is a right and a wrong way of handling an situation. The Police are the 'good guys' -- and we should turn to them to resolve a problem rather than pickup an double barrel shotgun and take matters into our own hands. You see, when two criminals cross each other someone usually gets 'whacked' But we can plant the seed in people's mind that the Police are their to help us.

Do you really need sodium pentothol to make a crowd of beer drinkers run off at the mouth? :rolleyes:
Max.
The sodium pentothol supresses inhibitions by basically numbing the cortex frontal lobe of the brain. This is where creativity, complex thought and reasoning comes from. Doctors synthesize that it is easier to tell the truth than it is to tell a lie. Telling a lie requires complex thought in many cases.

Instead of putting it in the beer, you could stick an needle of it in their neck.

Do you really need sodium pentothol to make a crowd of beer drinkers run off at the mouth? :rolleyes:
Max.
I would rather have a Bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.:p
Max.
I probably watch too many CIA spy movies. In one 70s movie that I saw a couple of years back, they stick this guy with an needle full of truth serum (they used tamazepam back in the 40s) -- exracted information from him, they say 'thank you' and the boss says now get rid of him. Another guy pulls out a gun, the boss says NO NO NO not that way! Convince him to go and throw himself off a bloody bridge or something!

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
TBH I dont want injections discussed here, you are using the wrong forum.

The thread title is as bad as it could be.

The idea is ridiculous and pointless such a thing is not legal, against health and safety policies, and not covered by insurance so quite honest you can totally forget about it.

Also police is paid from tax money so they have policies not to do any work outside their assigned role.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Personally I do my best to live a clean worry free life so for me going to a picnic being held by the local law enforcement would not bother me one bit. ;)

To me its a great way to get to know your local law enforcement people. I mean the vast majority are regular real people that have ordinary lives just like ours when they are not at work aren't they? :confused:

Now as far as what I would do while at their picnik is easy. I would try and get to know they people and if I see fit I would have no trouble giving them a tip or two on who continually does what wrong and a bit of a when and where they could most likely be found when doing so to anyone who would listen. :D

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
What's wrong with that? If there is no formal law and no repercussion/fine etc then it is just a "suggestion". I will enter or exit through the gate that I believe is the best option.

Why would you choose a worse option just because some clown put the sign in the wrong place, or put the sign in a place that was good for them but inconveniences you?

If your choice does not cause actual harm to others you are not socially immoral choosing the better gate for your needs.
What's with the passive aggressive rant? As my friend said, the entrance and exit signs were merely a test a character. Neither portal was better than the other. Be who you are and do what you want to do. The world is big enough for every individual to exist and commune with one another

One size fits all is a myth. :)

TBH I dont want injections discussed here, you are using the wrong forum.

The thread title is as bad as it could be.

The idea is ridiculous and pointless such a thing is not legal, against health and safety policies, and not covered by insurance so quite honest you can totally forget about it.

Also police is paid from tax money so they have policies not to do any work outside their assigned role.
Don't fool yourself. It goes on. How else do we catch some of these scumbags?
Prove it that I gave you some sodium pentothol to get an murder confession from you.

If you go to the hospital and ask for blood and urine tests to detect sodium pentothol they'll diagnose you with schitzoprhenia and get a court order for you to take anti-pyschotic medication.

Can I offer you an cup of coffee?

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Don't fool yourself. It goes on. How else do we catch some of these scumbags?
Prove it that I gave you some sodium pentothol to get an murder confession from you.

If you go to the hospital and ask for blood and urine tests to detect sodium pentothol they'll diagnose you with schitzoprhenia and get a court order for you to take anti-pyschotic medication.

Can I offer you an cup of coffee?
I think you are a troublesource similar to OP. Then you talk about cuddling police to distract from your disturbed lifestyle. One disturbed thread today, ten disturbed threads tomorrow.

I think you are a troublesource similar to OP. Then you talk about cuddling police to distract from your disturbed lifestyle. One disturbed thread today, ten disturbed threads tomorrow.
Shaker, shaker, money maker ball breaker. I used to know a girl like that. She overdosed me on sodium pentothol, extasy and crack. She was nice to cuddle though. Not sure that I could do ten threads without political notion. So I would be banned. And I am running out of hotmail addresses. And that is IF I do not get an IP ban next. My IP address is not dynamic,

Status
Not open for further replies.