The Police Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polymorphism

Joined Aug 10, 2014
It seems to be a new trend where good people attend BBQs and sporting events hosted by the Police. The food is good and the beer is even better.

It is an good way for the Police to get to know you!

*** Do you / would you attend such functions? ***

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
It seems to be a new trend where good people attend BBQs and sporting events hosted by the Police. The food is good and the beer is even better.

It is an good way for the Police to get to know you!

*** Do you / would you attend such functions? ***
Where in world is that happening?

Polymorphism

Joined Aug 10, 2014
Where in world is that happening?
Well it is something that I would like to see happen.

Perhaps even to replace the Church.

Every weekend the Police put on an function in your area.

Criminals tend to be a bit 'shaky' around the Police. Especially with a bit of sodium pentothal in them (truth serum in the beer)

I think the idea is brilliant. Good people get to enjoy fine wine and beer with an BBQ lunch, and bad people sh*t themselves and make a run for it.

What do you say?

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
The title as such is quite stupid.

How about "The George's bar"- and elaborating if they let you in for a drink if you are not *bleep* and without other guests, uhm, looking at you.

It's like reading the FAQ of a big online shop- answering the question if they cater for events, parties and students with freebie goods- the answer is no, as this would raise prices for regular customers.

Same for the police, if they foster socializing, the government needs to pay more for them.

It is actually quite ridiculuos what you suggest- the police as the new church. It is typical for your special populating group that they act to hone authorities in order to gain more acceptance.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Do you really need sodium pentothol to make a crowd of beer drinkers run off at the mouth? :rolleyes:
Max.
They'd have to serve vegetarian burgers by law too and alcohol free beer, or how pervert is it to suggest the police should start to serve beer, wine and spirits to the general public?

How expensive the health and safety training would be so in other words, fugget abut it.

Polymorphism

Joined Aug 10, 2014
Do you really need sodium pentothol to make a crowd of beer drinkers run off at the mouth? :rolleyes:
Max.
Sodium pentohol makes me really quite actually. I feel spaced out and lost for words.

But I know with MOST people they 'run off at the mouth'

My dentist likes to give me a bit for an truthful conversation.

I get scripts for diazepam off him too :eek:

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Sodium pentohol makes me really quite actually. I feel spaced out and lost for words.

But I know with MOST people they 'run off at the mouth'

My dentist likes to give me a bit for an truthful conversation.

I get scripts for diazepam off him too :eek:
Cant see a correlation to "The Police Station".

The Sherrifs cuddle with neighbourhood Moms and you stand in a corner and ask "Looking for Zimmos?"

There are signs on the yard too for the dogs: "NO BARKING".

Polymorphism

Joined Aug 10, 2014
Cant see a correlation to "The Police Station".

The Sherrifs cuddle with neighbourhood Moms and you stand in a corner and ask "Looking for Zimmos?"

There are signs on the yard too for the dogs: "NO BARKING".
Well the beer helps to get me talking a bit.

But I don't talk sh*t like most people.

The Police are generally quite too!

Status
Not open for further replies.