The Opus of Amateur Radio Knowledge and Lore

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by KL7AJ, Jul 14, 2009.

1. KL7AJ

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Nov 4, 2008
    Well, it looks like, at long last, my Opus of Amateur Radio Knowledge and Lore is going to be published. The powers that be at the W5YI Group are looking it over. Review will begin in September. Not a done deal, but looks very promising. Here's hoping!

Eric

2. Bernard

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 7, 2008
    Congratulations, looking forward to its publication.

3. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Sound's like you are at the right place at the right time, Is A1-1 passable all the time
    you are so remote,gasoline by ground how much per gallon.There are so many basic questions
    like are you in polar bear country,I understand they have migation paths In some area and polar bear
    watches.More to ask.
    Cood luck, Loosewire

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  4. KL7AJ

Nov 4, 2008
    Thanks, y'all. Well, this has been a labor of love for a long time.

Since it will still be a while before this sees the light of day, I'm open to input. If anyone wants to read over the manuscript off-line, I can use a few extra pairs of eyeballs....to spot possible omissions....though I can't imagine anything I haven't covered! :) Drop me a private message if you're interested in proofreading. Of course, this is a labor of love...i.e. unpaid....job. :D

Eric

5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Sure, you have my email address.

6. KL7AJ

Nov 4, 2008

Hmmmm...I seem to have misplaced your email addy. Could you send it to me at: eric.nichols@eielson.af.mil?

Thanks!

Eric

7. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I would post that publically, unless your webmaster like killing spam. Just a though.

8. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    I did not know that, but I did say he's on top of the world.
    Go get u'm Polar Man.