The new High Tech Lego

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
Thanks for posting.

One of the things I have been contemplating for a while has been some kind of robot "snake" than can wriggle through narrow and awkward spaces, a smaller version of that device might just be the way to do it

Treeman

Joined May 22, 2014
Wow. I've missed so much being outside all these years.

Imagine being able to move your environment around you if you cant move. I saw a clip of some robot legs the other day. The lady wearing them hadn't walked since her horse riding accident. She happened to also be awfully purty too so I was doubly amazed and she was stoked.

Big up the clever dudes!

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I just watched the video several weeks ago, every unit of the robot that they look seems independence, but they also controlled by a intelligence programs(rule), I'm very interested how the programs working.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Furniture? Somebody had this really cool idea for a modular robotic system, and they got all excited and talked it up to themselves and at the end, said "yeah, and it will be especially useful for.... ... ... well, it it will be friggin awesome!" (And I agree, it is awesome) "well, I'm sure some use for it will crop up before it goes public." Nothi g ever did. So they had to reach into a hat, and what they pulled out was "furniture." Pretty sad. Like a platinum toilet seat in a bathroom that has no door.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I bought a chair from that guy. Took it home. The next morning there was a table in its place. Later I went into the room and the chair was back. That night it was a footstool. I took it back to the guy and complained. He said "What did you expect? You bought an occasional chair."