The latest DNC leaks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dannyf, Sep 14, 2016.

1. dannyf

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2015
    I'm sure some of you are aware of the latest batch of releases.

If you have any doubt that the political system is currupt to its core, the media is nothing but a propkganda machine, go take a look.

If you still vote alone party lines, well, you deserve it.

The mist transparent administration. Yeah, right.

Hypatia's Protege likes this.
  2. Hypatia's Protege

Distinguished Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Washington is filled with good and bad the voters never know... -- Yea, ok! - mostly bad!:rolleyes:

With apologies to Messrs. Plant, Page and just everybody!:oops:
    HP;)

3. ronv

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 12, 2008
    Which ones? I'm still looking through Collin Powell's.:eek:

shortbus and Aleph(0) like this.
  4. Hypatia's Protege

Distinguished Member

Mar 1, 2015
    --Emphasis added--

A profound typo, that! -- Seems The Bard was on to something when he penned 'Truth Will Out' (as he did in 'The Merchant of Venice'):)

Best regards
    HP:)

Aleph(0) likes this.
  5. Aleph(0)

Mar 14, 2015
    I say anyone who pronounces his name like GI organ isn't to be taken seriously:rolleyes:! Anyhow he basically ripped on both candidates which is totally alright with me:D!

#12 likes this.
  6. Aleph(0)

Mar 14, 2015
    HP I say you should entitle that parody _Battle of The Nevermore_:D

7. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    I'm sure that it's kind of fishy that none of the GOP has been hacked by the "Russians". Due to the ties between DJT's business interests and Manafort when the hacks actually happened. Nah, it's just coincidence.

8. BR-549

Sep 22, 2013
    I have a different opinion. I think someone in the DNC leaked the info. Then the hackers hacked.......to verify the data.

JoeJester likes this.
  9. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    A former CIA director once stated if they heard about a foreign government official using a private server, the CIA
    would hack it.

Did we move back over two decades....blaming the Russians. Of course the DNC can blame them and not offer proof.

They can data mine all the social sites out there ... Including AAC. Hacking the social media would give them a lot of info.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    Why should anybody care whether the present pair of political puppets gets hacked? Is it going to change anything?
    One of those talking heads will be placed in the Oval Office regardless of who hacks whom and what is publicized, and neither of them are planning less corruption or treason in the U.S. government. (As if either of them could accomplish that.)

Hypatia's Protege likes this.
  11. dannyf

Sep 13, 2015
    I think so too. I thought recently a DNC staffer committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head or stabbing himself to death.

12. DickCappels

Aug 21, 2008
    Yes, Seth Rich shot himself in the back of the head twice. He was suspected of leaking the email. Julian Assange (Wikileaks) said that they are investigating the incident though he did not confirm that Rich was his source of the emails.

13. BR-549

Sep 22, 2013
    I'm sure the FBI will investigate.......and everything will be just fine. No evidence here.

14. ronv

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 12, 2008
    Rich was shot about a block from his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[7][8][9][10][11] Police were alerted to gunfire at 4:20 am by an automated gunfire locator called ShotSpotter.[11][12] Rich was found conscious but later died in the hospital.[8] Police stated that he may have been killed in an attempted robbery; his belongings were not taken.[7] According to police, the neighborhood had recently been 'plagued' by robberies.
    They just need more guns in DC.:rolleyes:

15. DickCappels

Aug 21, 2008
    Really? A robber shot him in the back of the head twice and failed to make off with any loot?

16. BR-549

Sep 22, 2013
    We've all seen how well the FBI have kept DC clean of corruption.

17. ronv

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 12, 2008
  18. dannyf

Sep 13, 2015
    I don't think the FBI could find any reasonable prosecutor who would prosecute such a case, :)

The latest leak had a lady's charity getting millions of funding from the state department. Her dad is the head of the FBI. But I'm sure the money was given to her for her charity's good work.

19. dannyf

Sep 13, 2015
    Trump was much more profound than most people ever imagined when he said he knew how the game (in DC) was played but he did play the game.

Those leaks just provided hard evidence to show all who's willing to look.

Unfortunately, you will not hear a thing from the main stream media about it.

And the talking heads still wonder why people don't trust them?

:)

20. dannyf

Sep 13, 2015